Sunday, October 31, 2010

My favorite part of blogs are the pictures-but I've got nothing. Isaac ended up going on the jeep trail thing, they had a good time, and I saw lots of pics, we just don't have any of them yet. This week we're going to Hawaii so...I better have pic's next week :) I think we're both getting pretty excited about that little trip. Lately we've been enjoying ball games on the radio-its great we kind of feel like old timers-we just need a porch swing. Isaac's been building a lot of fence for my Grampa, yesterday I juiced pomegranates and helped my mom bottle apples. Really I don't know much about bottling but...I helped peel and cut the apples and it was fun to hang out with my mom and Grama C. And if Isaac's ever lucky I'll cash in on a few of those bottles of apples and make him a pie. Other than that its been some long days at school trying to get ready for a sub + missing Parent Teacher Conferences, that's a catch 22, so glad to miss them, such a pain to try and contact all those parents. Bout it.

No comments:

Post a Comment