Sunday, January 9, 2011

Sunday's slipping away from me so I better post quickly...really I had great intentions of scrap booking the ultra-sound pictures of little guy tonight, at least the blogging is going to happen-
I really wish I had a picture to post of the guys all working cows yesterday, I love it when Isaac helps my dad, he loves doing it, and my dad loves his help, its pretty much a win all the way around. I am however SO GLAD you can't post a smell! I took a car to Cedar for Isaac and then just did a little Wal-mart shopping there until he could come get me, he hurried for me but it might have been the worst drive of my life! All over him and in the car was the awful smell of smoke, burnt hair, and cow manure-and there was blood splattered everywhere (on him-not the car). GROSS! So nice of him to hurry to come get me, next time I think it would be nicer for him to shower first!
Mostly it was just nice to have him back, he went to Emery County Monday and didn't come home until 4:00 Friday morning-my alarm for early morning practice was set for 4:30. So really I didn't get to see him at all until Friday night, I missed him, I don't dig the working out of town thing and I just prayed really extra hard while he was gone that he will be able to find some work that he's happy doing.
For me mostly basketball this week, my Freshman beat Cedar and got drilled by Dixie, the varsity was opposite. I hate losing! Bout it.
Isaac's reading the paper out loud to me...I think I better go listen.

No comments:

Post a Comment