Bubba was help'n dad grade some tests Monday night. Too cute. (No, we don't always let our child shove writing utensils down his throat but he chews on everything!) Note the mess in this picture. The basketball bag just thrown on the couch on top of the church bag that was thrown on the couch the day before (scriptures out on top of it though, that's good) The black thing behind Cann Man is a wooden decorative sign, it says "relax" hmm so we embrace the mess and go with it. Really just uploading these pictures reminded me what a crazy week it has been.


He's always so happy this was just a funny picture of his whiny face. I don't remember what his deal was. But I think he might be working on more teeth because he's been a little uncharacteristically whiny and lots of drool and chewing on things...

Becky and Trey have been saving our bacon as far as tending Cannon loves it! After completely working their bookshelf over...


He wore himself out and had to catch a little nap with Trey in the hammock. Too Cute.

This little guy LOVES to be outside (just one more way he's like his dad) the weather has been SO pretty too. Right as I was picking Cannon up on Wed Isaac called and said he was still in town and asked if I wanted to go down to the boys game, generally you don't have to ask me twice to go to a ball game, but I might need to start thinking things through a little better with little guy. I took him the coaching office to feed him some cereal...see how well that went?

I'm trying like crazy to get him to eat more. We went to the Dr. Monday and he's now in the 13 Percentile for weight. The Dr.'s not worried at all but I'm determined to have him eat more! Isaac's so funny, he said "Well, what percentile do you think I'm in?" Then he googled it and he's "off the charts, so its normal in our family" The chart only went up to 6'4". The boys game was pretty loud but the coach'n office is a blast!
Umm maybe I'll try a Gatorade?

We tried Jill's office...nope that's full of volleyballs-so I just kept handing him cheerios. No wonder he's in the 13th percentile for weight...oh dear.
Here he is checking out Elsie, he LOVES her, its not the best pic I had to be quick before he grabs her. The thing I love about tending Ky's kids is Cannon's right in the middle it seems like just yesterday he was that small but as I see him do things Ann used to do I know exactly where we're headed. It's chaotic but fun.

...and I love this pic of him tackling Ann, its so rare that he's on this end of things!

Try as I might this is as close as we've gotten to wearing his cubs hat. I had to take a picture while he was wearing his little baseball shirt.

Friday Dad got his motorcycle put back together so he could go riding with his cousins. He has so much fun (and gets so sore) when he goes with them I wish I had pictures but we'll have to settle for pictures of Cann Man and dad riding it.

Saturday Cannon helped me overhaul the vacuum. Gross! but my long hair is death on those brushes so its necessary. The mess behind is Cannon emptying my basketball shorts drawer-its a constant thing!

This entry is a little more like the style I do when I blog for Ann Banan ...but fun. I probably better wrap it up though! But Cann Man finally crawled Friday!! It's not his most effective mode of transportation and its really funny when he gets his arms going and kind of crow hops both knees in behind but he's getting there!
No comments:
Post a Comment