 |
| We wore him out with our family day Monday and he couldn't even lay down before falling asleep. |
There goes another week...and January's almost over. Monday Isaac didn't have school so we went up by the reservoir thinking we were going to go of a little hike on the multi-use trail. But it turned out pretty lame so we ended up feeding the geese some animal crackers and then calling it good. It was a little to chilly to get to carried away. We put a little goodies bag together for Uncle Shawn for family home evening and had the Sisters take it with them to Transfers on Tuesday. Now he's serving in Texarkana-so...who knows if we'll get to see him before he goes home. Tuesday we got our Mississippi license plates or "tags" as they call them here. But we still haven't put them on. It has been nicer weather so we've been able to get out a little bit, that's good for both Bubba and my sanity. He just still loves reading books its amazing to me what he remembers, its so cute when he chimes in -or tries to- on certain pages because he knows what they say, or points out something we've seen in the pictures. And it turns out I do that old trick of licking my finger before I turn a page-I had no idea until I saw him imitating me (but slurping on his whole hand then reaching up to the corner of the page) Its hilarious. He still loves singing songs and is joining in more and more on those too, oh and learning new ones at nursery. I love nursery for A: the peace for me at church and B: his excitement anytime we are going to clean anything up, he sings "Dean Ut Dean Ut" But I hate nursery for that stink'n "MINE" word. UG, it comes so easy to him and I haven't had any luck discouraging it yet. Oh well. He's also been into "set, go" then racing any and everywhere or just racing his horses. I wrote about the "uh huh" thing not long ago and that continues to evolve and change its so funny. He's not content with me drawing him a basketball when we color any more it has to have a "bas-key-hoop" with it too, and he quick to point out both balls and hoops on any of my old basketball t-shirts. He's also very into Helicopters right now and says that word a lot but I usually don't recognize it until he starts saying "womp womp womp womp" faster and faster for the noise they make. Grandpa Ison taught him that :) Our days are fun, sometimes I don't think we get much done but we sing a lot and read a lot and I'm just thankful to spend the day with my favorite little boy.
 |
| Isaac sold his motorcycle this week-and Cannon got a little toy one |
No comments:
Post a Comment