Saturday, April 6, 2013

Here's the week in mostly pics. Of course there's tons I could write we had a blast but I'll just get the pictures on for now.




Coutney's Race. I didn't get my camera out for the Bubble Chasing fun at the Allreds :( it was hilarious!
Random Fun
I think Cannon might like going home as much as I do, that warms my heart! Its long travel days but SO fun. Its a long lonely week for Isaac though :( That part is a bummer, he was in charge of Sharing Time for Primary last week, he told me about what he did, it sounded fun, I'm sure it was a big success! Other than that I think it was mostly just long days at school for him. Grandma and grandpa Ison put their mission papers last week-that's exciting!
I'll call it good for now....maybe I'll get around to adding more, maybe not :)

No comments:

Post a Comment