Friday, September 27, 2013


Nothing too exciting this week, unless you count a couple trips to the dentist (but actually I went to the dental school where a resident dentist worked on my teeth because that's where Henry's dad used to work, but anyway I loved it, I was the guys only patient right then and he was so overly concerned with doing a good job it was a good experience) or if you count our house in Ivins flooding. Not the kind of excitement we were looking for--my brother and our great neighbors have been helping us with that mess. Both times I have heard Isaac on the phone with them it made me long for that little corner of the earth again, what a great spot!
As for more positive excitement yesterday (Thursday) Grampa and Uncle Ky got here. Late though, Cann was asleep so he and Grama are headed to the hotel to get them as I blog :) We have enjoyed the week, but there is a looming reality that next week won't be the same :( Cannon told Grama in his -very perfected- whiney voice "I don't want you go Utah!" And instead of telling him Not to whine I thought oh buddy we're all going to be in sad shape come Monday. But it's been great, I don't want to short side or under-appreciate all of the good just because it has to wrap up and 1600 miles is once again real :( and so is the pit in my stomach. I'm so glad a gal in my ward had a baby and her mom came for a month because that's what made me ask my mom if she could do that (back in Feb when I told her I was pregnant) and of course she made it happen. Thanks Grama!
One fun thing from the week, I have 2 early risers (and neither one of them is Isaac) but the boys were just up and Cannon was just chatt'n away "dat my brudder, I yove'im yots, he tum from heaven, dat so awesome, I yove'im an mom yove'im an dad yove'im an he yove me..." It was just on and on in the happiest little 2 year old 5:00am voice. I had to write it down -and tried my best for the way he says things because it was just so cute and I don't want to forget it.
This week I also let Cannon tear into a cupcake that was 3 parts frosting 1 part cupcake, he's just not a big treat guy (his dad isn't either) so I didn't think much of it but he LOVED that cream cheese frosting and went to town and I learned that Cannon on sugar=DISASTER! He was out of control, wild man/maniac, I've heard of kids being sugared up but now I've experienced it. Yikes! 
The phone pic this week Cann took of himself :) and anything else I'll have to add later. New computer for here at the house is moving up the priority list quickly :)
...so thats it, until I add to this...
Colton is 5 weeks old--time is flying!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment