The pics:
Isaac had a blast tinkering with my sewing machine that needed oil. He said "I didn't need to buy that jet ski, I could have just played with this" funny guy! I really wish I would have got a picture when he had a big grin on his face.
(Ps he loves those orange work shirts that he's wearing in 95% of the pics I take. I however...DON'T)
These are the 2 looks I consistently get from Colt when I try to get a picture of him smiling...
The closest I've come:
I do however have a great picture of the wall/changing station that has a
great smile in a TINY little corner of it, oh well, we'll go with the
blurry/goofy angle ones-
This weeks antics we'll call Cann-tics: "Because" I mentioned a week or so ago about having to answer "how come?" a thousand times a day- well I've learned that I always start my answer with "Because" because that's all I hear back these days. I'm pretty sure he only hears that one word, admittedly I spit it out quickly then try to formulate the rest of my answer, oh well. The other thing I've noticed I'm mimicked on is adding to prayers, I get little reminders in the middle of prayers of things I need to say all the time too.
That might be it for this go around of a Friday post...seems a little weak but oh well, so was the week! Plus, we have Halloween to look forward to next week and if I'm going to get costumes done I better get on it!




all I can see is whatever is dark in that cup spilling all over the quilt, the couch, your floor.....
ReplyDeleteIt's soooooo good to see what you've been up to! Colt is so big!! I just imagined him being small and scrawny (no offense, Cannon!) like his brother, but he's big. That's so great. Hang in there Lyndi - it gets easier, I promise! I just read that someone told you that going from 1 to 2 kids was the hardest, and I totally agree. That was my hardest one too. Give yourself some time (like 4 or 6 months!) and you'll be feeling more on top of things. Keep your head up!
ReplyDelete