Friday, May 22, 2015

Friday May 15th
We have had a great week! Last weekend My mom and I went to my cousin's bridal shower--always over the top when Aunt Kay throws a party--it was darling and fun!!! Isaac and the boys got to go check the water with Grampa. My mother's day present was that Isaac came down for mother's day. (And whatever I want that I tell him he got me for mother's day later ;) ...but I'm holding that card to play when needed :) No, really it was great to have him here. I was glad he came.  He kept saying he wouldn't have missed it...I had a little insider info that someone reminded him what weekend it was. HAHA, whatever it takes!! We LOVED getting to have our dad here! It was fun to get to spend the weekend with my mom on Mother's Day too.
We went over and visited Great Grandma Cottam Sunday night but I didn't take a single picture-what's wrong with me?
Isaac stayed Monday and headed back to SLC on Tuesday. The boys and I have just been hang'n out and playing hard while he's work'n away. Cannon is loving cashing in on all the cousin time. We try to go visit poppa great most days (we missed one and he noticed) its fun though. We even got him outside to play baseball with us one of the days!
He's typically kind of an ornery guy but my boys soften him right up. He loves seeing them come, and that makes me happy. Colton has figured out those automatic hand santizer dispensers and it is all I can do to keep him from getting 60 handfuls of it the hour or so we visit. Those things are everywhere--and he knows it. When I told Isaac about it he said "Oh...that might be my fault." Saturday when Aunt Jayne was there she offered to trim my hair so I took her up on it and Isaac took the boys exploring the VA home to keep them out of the way. Along with driving by our old house...that was one of the things they found. Oh well. Colt also knows we took Poppa Great that bag of Hershey Kisses and sometimes when you ask him if he wants to go see Poppa a Great he says "mmmm num num"
Wednesday we got to go over to the Eschler's. It was so fun to catch up with Sister Eschler and meet her family. They were so nice. (And they live in the coolest place.) 
Thursday we got to do one of our favorite things-Go watch Trey play baseball! When I knew we were coming I looked at the schedule and we barely missed the last region game. So I thought we'd missed him because we know he's good but we didn't realize he was starting varsity as a freshman! AWESOME! So we got  watch a state tournament game that he hit a single and later a triple in, and started a rally, scored the tieing run, (they went on to win) played second base and then shortstop when they swtiched pitchers, stole a base, who knows what else but it was awesome, we had a great time! We new he wasn't #3 cuz and older player had it but Trey is (always number 3) so we looked on the internet and it said #9 so we made shirts accordingly...only to get to the game and have him be #7. Oh well, we were still the cutest little big fans! This is my favorite picture!

So I don't have much of Friday left -spotty wifi-and a hundred or so more pics! I'm going to throw a few more on and then maybe edit later, we'll see!


No comments:

Post a Comment