The boys had a great time setting up
When we headed home we slipped over to Buck and Chanie’s. We got to see their new place, the kids loved Brady and McKoy’s toys. We slipped up to Millsite but it was really too cold to to swim. Then we had a bbq with the whole Parrish crew at Buck’s parents. It was a blast, as usual!
Sunday night we headed back up to the campsite! No service! So completely disconnected, but we had a great time! It actually reminded me a lot of Panguitch growing up!
Not as many pics as usual because having my phone around up there was useless. But I got a few, more on my other camera but I haven’t even looked at them. Isaac in his old man hat—I told him it aged him 30 years. Haha!




Tarra made a killer $3 purchase of animals. I guess Aaron threw a fit (I can totally relate) but look at this!! Hours of cheap fun!! Tarra wins!

I do enjoy the heck out of visiting with my sister in laws! Isaacs sister Sabrina is one of my favorite people because she gets Isaac but she still gets why I shake my head in disbelief at some things. She a good voice of reason for all of us SILs 😊 we have a great time visiting, and should probably do it more!
Tarra made a killer $3 purchase of animals. I guess Aaron threw a fit (I can totally relate) but look at this!! Hours of cheap fun!! Tarra wins!
I do enjoy the heck out of visiting with my sister in laws! Isaacs sister Sabrina is one of my favorite people because she gets Isaac but she still gets why I shake my head in disbelief at some things. She a good voice of reason for all of us SILs 😊 we have a great time visiting, and should probably do it more!
Building a Cannon with Grampa Ison
The drive home has never been worse! (And sorry to throw him under the bus but Isaac totally made it worse when he got on i70 and headed back west after breakfast this morning. 45 miles the wrong direction-not fun- thankfully he saw a Denver sign that made him realize! I had handed the kids their tablets and laid right down. Oblivious of his confusion I was laying down inbewtween the seat and sent a few text for him then fell asleep. I will never just crawl in and go right in to sleep again. Direction checks mandatory!) I wasn’t on my A game either, that same breakfast stop that morning I pulled in and parked completely forgetting I had a trailer on—left it hanging out. Oh brother! Isaac fixed that mess and we agreed it was a little scary I just forgot about the trailer. My conclusion is we really shouldn’t drive through the night after a week of camping and sleeping on 1/2 flat air mattresses in the future. We just weren’t very well rested and that inmy mind is the bottom line.
No comments:
Post a Comment