Friday, March 13, 2020

Coronavirus madness!!!

I’m panicking to be quick tonight! With everything shutting down who do you thing is trying to squeeze in a temple trip? Yep! Isaac! It’s good...and crazy all at once! So all of the sudden I’m scrambling—

I wrote down a few things in the week then tonight I finally figured out the picture trouble! So here it goes—the quick version. 

Sunday night I got stung by a wasp that made me a lot more sympathetic to the boys and their panic about them! 

Tuesday evening Tanner woke Seth up and I yelled
threw clenched teeth “that is 100% your fault and I am 100% furious” and he looked up at me with those big blue gray eyes and said “I’m a hundwed pewcent sowwy mom.” It was so funny I just started laughing and said “ok I forgive you but you still made a ton of extra work for me.”

Wednesday Isaac went with the YM so I had to take Cann into Children & Youth. We didn’t have anything else to do so we went to Waffle cone Wednesday— Tanner said “I’ll buy EVERYONES...mom I just need you wallet.” He’s just a character!! 

Oh yeah and volleyball was fun last week but it’s embarrassing how sore I was afterward! Yikes! I’m not young anymore!! 

Ok so some quick pics
Man they learn quick

Our “date” towing our neighbors car. It quit and they coaster into our driveway—mostly we did our little service project to get it out of our driveway🤫

This little sicky I was so happy to see him smile I took this pic (still sick eyes) 2 seconds later he puked all over poor little guy! 



He and I did NOT go to church! (That’s a big deal around here but the poor little toad Fever and was just miserable) 
Monday evening I had a much needed power nap and woke up to Isaac rallying the troops in a floor cleaning project! It was awesome! 
We put together a little bookcase-I had good help! 





Colt lost another tooth—he looks SO different!!



They talked about Nephi at Children and youth then built bows and the younger boys got the extras-they were pumped and we had a fun project yesterday. (No school) 

Yesterday was beautiful we got OUTSIDE!!   



And I even got to drive Grampa’s tractor.



It was fun! 
After some cleanup we got out the motorcycles—that didn’t go so well for Colt! Isaac was sprinting to keep up when he let off the throttle and they and the motorcycle went you know what over tea kettle!! 



Poor Colt-he try’s to like them but he hates the motorcycles! But the rule is—you have to get back on at least once! 





And today we bid farewell to little green—a moment of silence please—of course they drove it to the junk yard. One final ride! 

And we got some books out to fill up that bookcase. 

I think the mess is worth it! 

That’s all for this go around!! 





No comments:

Post a Comment