Holy Cow he’s 7!!!! We’ve had a fun day. Maybe too much fun for one day. Ha.
We’ve tried to shove as much fun as possible into the last week of summer. We hit the wading pool with friends and the beach. We had a couple slow days when Cann had a stomach bug but we seem to have survived.
Last Saturday we started fun family day with jumping on the tramp. All was well until Colt and Tanner cracked heads. Whoops. Ouch.
Next plan-rollerblading at the church parking lot.
You can see from the pics the trip was only marginally successful.
That evening we had a little family project replacing the ceiling fan in our room.
It turned out great, we should’ve done it a long time ago. It went well so I think we’re try the boys next. 👍🏻
A few random pics before the birthday onslaught:
Poor Sethy bit his tongue. Then just playing


Colt made us a Title of Liberty 😊


Colt made us a Title of Liberty 😊
My artist making his own art cake.

Today we had more fun than we had time for!
Colt put the finishing touches on his cake, we had presents, piano lessons, met teachers and headed to beach Ottumwa with friends! Such a good day capped off with pizza and ice cream! (Truth be told are going to have to cut that birthday cake tomorrow.) And we were supposed to do this for the missionaries a while ago-whoops
Better late than never!


Bout it. Well maybe it’s not it but I’m SUPER tired—so I’m done.
Bout it. Well maybe it’s not it but I’m SUPER tired—so I’m done.
No comments:
Post a Comment