Skiing..was fun. When I complained about something Isaac said “this is how we teach then” and it’s true, it takes time. But Seth was not game at ALL Tanner.., eh he eventually decided the “treadmill” hill was alright but wished he could go faster on it, and the two big boys had a blast.
It was So HOT though. In the 60s is too hot for snow pants! There were people skiing in tank tops and short—we kinda wished it was us. We did quickly shed our coats, and then our jackets.
The ski resort as we pulled up š¤£š¤£
Not in Utah anymore.
Oh but I got ahead of myself-first the pool!
Sethy wanted to go swimming for his birthday-he might have been in for 15 seconds...maybe...but if he hears me say that he quickly reminds me “toes toes” oh yeah, and he stuck his toes in too. Ha! Tanner was just mad we only stayed at the hotel one night. And we should have told the kids we were driving all night-we were in “are we there yet?” mode from about 10 minutes in and it was a 3 hour drive.
Anyway, swimming-then back to skiing
This little twerp might not be much for skiing (yet! ... he likes it in the front yard though) but he sure keeps me on my toes as far as laundry. If I don’t have a batch in-he puts it in!
Sunday we had good enough weather to go on a little walk š I don’t remember much else though.
Monday I had my friend put a few highlights in my hair. Its been a long time, I just wanted subtle. When I got home Colt said “Mom you look the same, but a couple years younger.”
šš»šš» Colt you win buddy!
Monday we also played a little baseball. These guys swings šš» All of them are atrocious. Who is there mother? Not pregnant any more -no excuses. Yikes. Hopefully we can do something about it. They had fun though and there’s value in that.

Seth was helping dad wash cars while we played.
Seth was helping dad wash cars while we played.
Isaac also took the tractor over and mowed a little at the cemetery. The big boys were riding bikes back over to shut the gates, Seth Tanner and I drove but Tanner and Cann had walkie talkies they were chatting back at forth car to bikes it was pretty fun. Tanner told me it was like having his own phone.
That night we had the missionaries and Dennis over. We love them.
Tuesday Isaac had a meeting then went down to dedicate Bro Rogers grave, then flew to New York to pick up a truck. He was really back by Thursday morning but it felt like he was gone forever!
We survived. We went bowling on Wednesday. I don’t know what else.
We got outside.
Little more baseball,
Hair cuts, well two at least.
A St Patrick’s day treasure hunt with friends.
We did the marshmallow patience thing for Come Follow Me-I couldn’t even get Seth to wait long enough for me to snap a pic.
When I asked Isaac if I could blog about his “new” truck he was a little slow to respond, I said “ok I’ll hold off” then later he said I could. If he changes his mind I’ll delete them.
Tonight we went down to a wedding rehearsal. It still blows my mind that Isaac can marry people! This is his first one that’s like a ceremony and not just what I would call “a courthouse special” he had no idea what was going on though. The lady that worked at the venue was like “is this his first one?” 𤣠it was funny but it gave me a chance to drop the name of the church, and explain it’s not his job just his calling and that it won’t be forever...and yeah pretty much his first one.
I don’t know what else so I guess that’s it for now.
No comments:
Post a Comment