Friday, August 13, 2021

If you read my blog —which you are …or know me at all …you know I take way too many pictures-But I like to have things documented!  This week there are over 100 EXTRA pictures on my phone because I volunteered to make a slideshow for Colt‘s baptism. I’m an idiot! I’m really ready to clean my phone off but until that happens, …well let’s see what the normal pics hold -if I can even find them- and go with a quick run down the week. 
It’s after 10 pm right now and I’m just starting to blog but my bed is calling!! 
Counting ours we had 19 kids over here tonight-most of the time only 1 extra adult and…well…let’s just say it about did me in. Mr. Friendly is going to have to scale it back a for while so I can recover! 
There are no pics on my phone from last Saturday so the day must not have really happened 😉
No really Seth was a little under the weather and the Pettit kids got to come hang out with us after the mud run while their parents were at a funeral. Pretty much right after they left we left to go get Isaac from the airport! He took over with the kids and let me have a little break but that was 100% a dumb move when he should’ve had a nap first. He was just so determined to help after he’d left me hang’n on our family vacation-and my break was nice but really I told him later that “he should let me right once in a while” seriously, if you sleep on the airport floor, check your stubbornness at the door-admit your tired and have a dang nap so we can get your best self when we get you! 
Whatever!
We chatted about it-hopefully next time is better. 
Saturday night Seth was burning up, so he and I skipped church Sunday. But I did get some pics of Colt before church. I’m biased but…what a handsome kid right? 



And I whipped up a quick baptism invite so here ya go- blogland of course y’all are invited too! (That 11:00 is central time btw) 
Bros wanted in on the picture fun too



Dad is home YAY!!! I swear this is just what they do with him.

And it’s one thing when Seth wears my shoes (he told me this week  he wants his own like mine…) but Cannon???

Monday we hung out with the missionaries! 


Sister Edgmon was headed home-home. We made then some mission t-shirts that said “God is Good” since it was their p-day and while we did the boys taped up their car so they couldn’t leave🤣 I love how much my kids love (and get to interact with) the missionaries! That is definitely a blessing of where we live!! 
Tuesday we were going to go to the lake with the Vorkink’s but the weather botched that. We went Wednesday afternoon instead-it was really fun. They had done boat trouble but you know me… I always like a good story and even better if I get pics. I wished they could’ve heard Colt’s prayer that night “thankful we go to go on the boat and it was fun and thankful we got to swim in. Ha! Perfect! 


Little row-then a little tow from a Good Samaritan 👍🏻 Thank goodness cuz the wind was winning. Ha! 



After boating I took Cann to an eye appointment and they had YW out here that night. I looked down and saw the hose clamps and wondered why the heck they were out. Isaac couldn’t find our roasting sticks so he improvised with the woof’em sticks and out a hose clamp and a skewer on them 🤦🏼‍♀️ Only Isaac. But he’s pretty good at improvising. 

One night I was suppposed to get a kiss and a hug from Seth but instead I got a kiss and s head butt. Ouch. Little stinker. 
Typical farm jouse




Both in their Truman gear. 

And the little shin dig tonight before it turned into bedlam. 

Bout it. 
And My blogging hour is up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment