Friday, September 24, 2021

Oh crud the night got away from me! 
Nauvoo tomorrow-maybe I’ll add to this on the drive over. 
A few pics
Saturday morning the ceiling is  caving in project 😳
Then soccer -and the mascots were there for the food bank March???? Some darn thing. But Seth liked it. 







How the brothers survived football. It was about an hour away-the killer is the “extra game” before the real one starts. Ug! 


Then Cann decided he was done with a tooth-so they took care of that. 

Last week all the roosters  had survived a week! Well, that ended Saturday! We got home from soccer and there was a big pile of feathers but the boys all concluded that Belle didn’t do it because she doesn’t eat the birds and there was no sign of a bird anywhere to be found. It must have been a “real” predator they said. But three roosters were missing the two big ones and Seth’s  favorite one they called Harry. Well Monday morning the guilty party brought her prize back and when Seth and I went to mow this is what we found. 



So a friend in our ward had told Isaac that if he beat the dog with a dead rooster that would stop her from killing them so Monday when he was home for lunch he beat the dog with a dead rooster (I had to keep Seth hit me so he didn’t watch it ) and then he tied her up. Well when he was going back into work he said should I untie her and I just shrugged and said I didn’t know but he decided to untie the dog and he went back to work and I went in to pick up kids. When we came home the vindictive dog who is mad that she’s been beat by the dead rooster went and picked off the rest of them. 
So how many times are we going to get birds for the bird dog to kill??? 
Yes I think she’s a stupid dog… (as is well documented here on the blog I have never been a fan) But it kind of seems like we’re stupid about it too…

This week it was Cannon‘s turn to go to the pumpkin patch field trip.

Our sweet friend Gabby Gillette came over and we went over to Riz’s grave and planted some flowers/ it was awesome.

Hangin out with the Hilton’s, and Tanner got to be the helper at school this week. His teacher is really great about sending me pictures and movies! 



Of course that’s not it-but it’s all I’ve got for tonight! 




No comments:

Post a Comment