…

The boys love it…I am not much of an animal person, but I wrote down the list and I make sure they do everything (and hopefully right) One of them (Can’t remember which one) told me they wanted to still go there after school even when Sister Johnson is back…vs me, I’m counting down 2 more days!!

And a picture of Cannon’s class, he’s in yellow-back left corner. I swear school is a party for that kid although today he had to come home cuz he was sick. Might have a delayed version of Tanners plague? But we also heard another boy that was at children and youth tossed his cookies so…probably two kids down two to go for me.
If I were to tell the truth it’s disaster central around here-meltdown city-then teasing on top of it. So frustrating. And I shouldn’t yell-but I do. Then the kids do-and I get mad. Communication breakdowns everywhere between everyone and flaring attitudes and personalities.
Yikes
Love at home right?
Something like that.
But the blog is supposed to be the place for happy memories so let me just get back to my version of sugar coated Isonville.
I started out saying it was slow. Thank Heaven! I guess I feel like every day is busy—there’s lots to do. I bought a few things, something for Tanners birthday, a new big slip’n slide tarp the Easter Bunny had shipped here, a new printer…maybe 2 but I’m only accountable for what’s showed up so far right? The second one is a little crafting project…we’ll see. But ups and fedex have been busy messing up our muddy driveway pretty good. I might have taken a little break in Puerto Rico (Isaac didn’t) but it’s good my credit card still works too. Ha! I’m just kidding. 
And the bulbs Sister Gillette and I planted are starting to come up. π But until they are all the way here I’m leaving his fake birthday flowers.
Saturday I watched a lot of basketball-Cannon and I really enjoy it the other kids are like “hey that’s not fair Cannon gets way more screen time” I said fine have your tablet this is a great game-but I also can walk away from it when other things need to be done. Cann…not so much.
Tanner ended up sick Saturday night with the pukes so that made church a little tricky. Isaac went early then Seth and I ran the big boys in then I went with Seth so I could do singing time in nursery, and Isaac came home so Tan wouldn’t be alone. Then the boys and I came home and he went back. Just a lot of run around. Then the missionaries came over to watch their Facebook thing with us since we don’t FB anymore. It was better than last time. Then they came back Tues and shared a quick message like they always do.
Anyway.
Seth and I planted some “Forget me not” flowers at Rizzy’s grave. I hope they come up!
And the bulbs Sister Gillette and I planted are starting to come up. π But until they are all the way here I’m leaving his fake birthday flowers.
Probably the biggest thing is week is we’ve been taking care of Sister Johnsons animals while she’s out of town.
The boys love it…I am not much of an animal person, but I wrote down the list and I make sure they do everything (and hopefully right) One of them (Can’t remember which one) told me they wanted to still go there after school even when Sister Johnson is back…vs me, I’m counting down 2 more days!!
It’s not bad, it’s just…you get it!
So that’s kept us busy.
The boys had children and youth this week-they love it and come home beaming.
And these are the only other pics on my phone!
Touching the drone.
And a picture of Cannon’s class, he’s in yellow-back left corner. I swear school is a party for that kid although today he had to come home cuz he was sick. Might have a delayed version of Tanners plague? But we also heard another boy that was at children and youth tossed his cookies so…probably two kids down two to go for me.
Anyway.
Soccers been canceled all week cuz of all the rain and therefore wet fields but I’ve just been enjoying less run around and not having to have dinner figured out quite so early. ππ»
I think that’s about it.
No comments:
Post a Comment