Friday, August 12, 2022

Two different times this week Isaac made comments that…I don’t know…maybe eluded to the fact he doesn’t love me telling stories about him. 
Hmmm
While that’s fair—I’m thinking oh crud…surely he knows this is waaaaayyyy cheaper than therapy! 
Ha
Anyway
We’ll see, maybe I need to tone it down…
AND this week I ended up reading an old blog post from 2016 and I thought Holy Cow-Maybe I write too much. We don’t need to remember EVERY detail! So we’ll see. I didn’t  have much this week anyway…
Saturday Colt Cannon and Isaac helped Cannon’s new vice principal move in. The rest of us put ourselves in charge of drinks and stopped some Gatorade by. 
Sunday Sister wore the fluffy dress Sister Cannon gave her again-she got all kinds of compliments and I got a picture. Win win. 

Tuesday I went ministering (to Sister Cannons daughter and granddaughter-it was her birthday) She (daughter) was telling us about Roxy (granddaughter) inadvertently wearing a different dress every Sunday when she was little I thought -yeah pretty much- 
Cannon does a little “walking school” with Addi, it’s pretty cute. 

I don’t want to jinx us but I don’t think we’ve got anyone dumped off the horse this week. 👍🏻 I think the round pen was a good move. 
I’ve got my YouTube cowboy and my swimsuit cowboy. I don’t know what we’ll call Cann but he really is a great helper for his dad, 

We had friends out to zip line. 
We met the Tilton’s at the aquatic center-then church friends came too. 
Nothing too exciting, but we stay busy! 
Today we made a temple trip! It was so nice to NOT have to make an appointment and just get there when we got there-no stress- and it was great to be in the temple! I felt like this was a “new” one for the boys at the family living center-but we made a rope too! 

Last week I had what the boys remembered from Addi's blessing this week I’ve got what they wrote in a Book of Mormon for the missionaries. I text them back and said “Actually I might need to keep this one.” 
Colts is bottom left Tan’s bottom right I couldn’t get Colt’s name in on the collage. And I figured I might as well put mine and Isaacs on too. 


Speaking of the Book of Mormon we’re just about to finish it again as a family (we will tomorrow) now we (the boys and I) are just trying to decide how we’re going celebrate such an accomplishment 😉 time will tell!! 





No comments:

Post a Comment