Friday, April 19, 2024

Nothing too exciting
Soccer Saturday 
Then we played family soccer in the evening but I am old and I tried to move quickly so now I have a bum hamstring-again-ugh! 
Sis left her bow in for all of church! That was a first! 



This time of year I get lots of bouquets like this! 


I can’t believe this is the only pic I have but Monday Isaac started putting a fifth wheel hitch in his truck.

She thinks she’s so funny with that squirt bottle. 

It took a chunk of his day Tuesday too he did get it done and  head to Iowa for his latest purchase… Concrete forms! 

Have mercy! 
I told him he’s going to come home to new couches…which I’m half serious about. When I was making Tanner’s baptism video I just kept seeing pics with our couches in and I’m tired of them but we’ll see…time will tell…
We did get out conference train put up but Addi put President Nelson right back were shed seen him-on the TV! 


??? Colt dressed Tanner up in the Cosmo head and a cape to chase Seth who was hiding???? Your guess is as good as mine! 

Addi was coaching Cannon up on pushups—or maybe it was the other way around? But either way it was pretty cute. 



I dunno know what else…

No comments:

Post a Comment