Friday, September 6, 2024

No lake trip this week. But they had to try out the little boat that came free with the boat trailer. 
Look at that water…we deserve a rash that was actually fungal skin issue 🤢 
But of course we didn’t worry about it—I just happened to have a well check scheduled. 





Our pool that’s usually green ended up being the rinse station. 
I never buy sports pics (I think they’re a racket) but Cann was done with the wake boarding pic on his phone and wanted a football one so we played photo shoot😉 he picked a different one for his phone than I picked for the blog. 



It was perfect weather for a Sunday walk/bike ride (although fall allergies are going to kill me) 



And speaking of allergies…he must really love those cats 🤷‍♀️
Monday we had school off but I don’t remember anything particularly exciting. And if there was something it’s undocumented so—that means it’s unlikely…oh I guess Cannons buddies (whose grandparents live by us) came and got him in the side by side. They had fun! I rode over to the cemetery which the boys and Isaac mowed Saturday—it looked so much better! And we fed the missionaries-I guess it was a pretty full day. 



By Tuesday we were back into the full swing busy fall schedule with soccer starting up. 
We tried out the new dentist-who we picked because her son Chase plays football with Cannon. But his name was almost Cannon-because it was her grandmothers maiden name! Crazy huh? She was great but it’s definitely corporate dentistry-not like the friends confines of Dr Riley’s office. Anyway the next day when I took the 2nd half in I looked her Grandma up on family search-we’re 6th cousins. 👍🏻 

Then I had big help getting ready for Grama  and Grampa! ! 

Ray’s birds came over-they’re friends with Isaac 🤣 but the kids chase them. 



And after that long miserable drive Grama and Grampa made it!! 









Grama hooked me up with some sweet new pans! She was too excited to wait for my birthday! 🎉🎉 I’ll use the heck out of them. I kinda didn’t know how bad my others were 🤣

Then just the normal shenanigans! 











We took this girl shop’n —she’s a natural 😉

Tonight we watched …yeah look how much they watched…Cannons scrimmage. We got there late but heard he had a great catch. 

He couldn’t quite  run this one down. 

Then we saw another great catch and then I took a video a time they targeted him but it wasn’t really catchable. We’ll see what next weeks first real game holds..
From there it was off to Tanner’s flag football game! 



He missed practice because I thought it was Wednesday but it was actually Tuesday along with soccer —he said it was still “Pretty fun”
I think that’s about it. 








No comments:

Post a Comment