Friday, October 4, 2024

Well, here she is…
A huge upgrade but-Definitely a project too- we think it’s been sitting for at least 2 years. We’ve been scrubbing mold off the seats and stuff and Isaac’s first order of business is getting the engine fixed. The block was cracked from them not winterizing it. 



But they are pumped. And 2 year old Gatorade’s to boot—actually we got some pretty sweet life jackets with it, and another wake board. 
Isaac came in holding a big cutting board that was covered and  said “look we got you a Malibu cutting board…it was kind of expensive but it came with a boat so…”  Gee-thanks. 
I missed soccer Saturday morning because I went down to Moberly to the stake women’s conference, but my friend sent me a picture of Tan making a save. 
The conf was fantastic-the carpooling thing though. I hate hate hate it. But I feel bad saying no I don’t wanna ride with you and I don’t want anybody to ride with me! So I keep doing it and hating it more and more every time. 
But the conf itself was excellent and during the third speaker every time I checked my phone BYU had scored another touchdown-it was awesome! I mean they had to hang on to win. But they did and I was glad. 
That night we worked on the seats! 

And we worked some more on getting the old sliding glass door closed off…until dark actually when I got a chip of saw dust in my eye-it was miserable-and we finally quit, hopefully that stupid octagon is up next. 

Sunday we had the young single adults over for fajitas. The ply wood was his wind break-ha-
But we had a good time and a good turnout. We both ran in this YSA circles for a long time so…its different out here but still maybe a little nostalgic or something…

What I found after we’d been working on the door. An empty primary bag, a magnet bracelet she made on her own and treats-she scored! 


New Tiger shirt with Cannons number on it for his game. 
I had some good helpers in the concession stand this week—until they had to leave for soccer practice. 

Then Cann’s game…let’s go with the pic when it was still 0-0 😉 under the lights I’m just outta luck in the pic dept. I love taking pics but no enough to invest in low light camera equipment. 

I think this one shows how small he is compared to some of the other guys. And hopefully he blocks #37 cuz you can see his buddy Brett (#7) catching the ball. 



If we’re going to keep using the front door we had to have some sort of a shoe rack! And I had great help building it. 




And today was the homecoming parade. 









Bout it…

No comments:

Post a Comment