Friday, December 20, 2024

Another week—life is good but it’s kinda busy! 
But kindergarten basketball is over πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰ one of my players older sisters was the photographer for me…so I did some cropping. But I love the grin on Seth’s face in the second pic down! 





Cannon played Saturday too, no good in game pics though. 

And Sis…all we do is play πŸ˜‰

Sunday before church Miss Santa Claus and her reindeer were hard at work/play. Safety…maybe not our thing. πŸ™ƒ I did try to get them to have that band around their chests instead of necks but they told me that “wasn’t realistic” πŸ˜‚ 



They were pretty happy I had wrapped a few packages. That thing on Seth’s face reminded me the primary gave them little goodies and they were completely sugared up during Sacrament meeting. Yikes!  No thanks. 

We did get to go to the temple and priesthood preview thing with Colt that was fun —and a little bit of a gut check too, just cuz the baptism preview thing for him was the Sunday after we buried Riz. It was fine it was just like whoa 4 years -almost-

Monday was the start of a fun week of holiday dress up fun. 

And a (way too  typical) walk of shame for Enzo…the neighbor called said he was walking down the highway. 
Isaac “I guess I should’ve closed the gate, I just thought since he came home (he’s been over at the neighbors) he’d stay home.” …Ever the optimist…

The latest load of gravel on the driveway disaster…kindof looks like all the rest…





And a quick temple trip

Sis was so excited to go with us but…it’s a little bit too long of a quick trip for her. 




The drive home was a bit rough. 

Thursday I took Santa to Seth’s class party with me to pass out candy canes…she was a hit! 



And LOVED getting in on the “big kid” party. 












This girl…if her brothers are going to hide candy in their room (I’ve asked them not to) she IS going to find it. 

Seth came out of school wrapped as a present! He’s a goof! But it’s true—he is a gift, they all are. Maybe someone can remind me in the middle of the next fit. πŸ˜‰



And tonight they’re making present towers. 

And this girl is marking her scriptures! Does it ruin the scriptures? Well kindof but it’s totally worth it to me to have them in their hands-loving them in their own way! So if down the road we need to buy more scriptures-great! 

Bout it…
Well and the last few weeks video


I’ve tried so many times to print the blog-no luck-it says it’s 1 page too long πŸ™„ I’ve deleted way more than 1 page worth of pictures but still no luck so I think I’ve going to have to put the Christmas post at the front of next years book. (Praying that works) 

No comments:

Post a Comment