Friday, November 7, 2025

Starting to blog at 10:15…whoops…and it feels even later. Ug. 
While our brothers and dad were ant the StL Zoo and temple trip activities we went to Colton’s with Grama and Grampa. Seth had been so excited to use his coupon he got from having perfect attendance. (We’re not sure how the kid that had 2 dentist appts when everyone only had one got “perfect attendance” but whatever-he was excited.

Testing out the new shop lights in the house. 

It was a birthday message to Aunt Laur but it looked like a good picture to me :)

Grama and Grampa took off Sunday early morning for their long drive home. It’s just too far 🙁 but it was sure fun to have them here! 
Luckily we had Patrick Mahomes and his speedy little receiver for our game of family football. 😉

Oh and we finished our book  “The Miracle of Miss Willie” Sunday. It was perfect for us, we need to find a good next read for when we’re all in the van together—the kids being enthralled in a book minimizes fights…I will gladly read out loud for that! 

Monday these helpers went and got a load of lime with their dad. Isaac had got one earlier in the day than we met him after school and they jumped in. The love an adventure in the Goose.
And Cann had basketball tryouts Monday-the new coach ran the heck out of them at tryouts but he survived. We found out that he made the team on Tuesday 👍🏻 (3 kids that played last year aren’t playing this year 2 of them were starters…maybe that and the fact he’s growing and that they will have Freshman games will result in more playing time…all those trips to town when he doesn’t even play are annoying and coming off of football…it will just be good for this driver if it seems a little more worth it.)
Anyway…
It was a “normal” anticlimactic week.  We made bread one day-Addster is always trying to get me to play some kind of ball with her in the house…I’m usually game👍🏻
The way I have to blog until I figure out something better is kind of annoying. I have to upload all the pictures to Google photos and then pull them out of Google photos to use them here so since I didn’t do that with a picture of the horses, I’ll just have to tell the story: I turned onto our gravel road and 50 yards down the way there was all three of our horses! And Isaac was teaching. So I was herding them Back down the road with a minivan. 🙄 When I got them to the silage pit, I thought that was close enough and I could just go back home and grab a grain bucket. Get them back in and then shut the gate (because they didn’t get out of our yard. Isaac could put them over in the neighbors where there’s tons of food) It didn’t work! I never did get them in. Oh and we were out of grain anyway and they weren’t going for apples. They turned up and went into Kilmer‘s area and I just had to hope for the best and try to get Addi to school. She told me not to worry about it, her and her dad would do it later.🤣 Thanks sis! It worked out Isaac came Home after his class and took care of it— I hate dealing with animals. It’s just so stressful to me. But I’m glad it all worked out.  
Let’s see what else, I ditched Isaac and the kids because I had a ministering interview. Our Relief Society president wanted to just go for a walk and I was totally game for that, but we walked and walked and walked, and chatted long after the interview, it was fun to get to visit, but it was not quick! I got home  and Isaac had done some of the dishes and had the kids in the tub. He’s the best!!— it was a total win! 
Today I actually went ministering (maybe that’s what they call a successful interview) 
I don’t know what else and I’m totally falling asleep so last thing—today after school we met the McHugh’s at the tennis court and they totally got Cann going in the right direction!  It was awesome, he was awesome and an  eager learner, It was so fun! We just gotta keep it up. They are a cool family! 










No comments:

Post a Comment