
When we were growing up we had this nativity scene in the front yard we set up bails of hay and stuff for the stable, anyway on the red hill, just to the east of us there is a huge star, I love it and I just want to put that nativity scene up...and have that star off in the east! The problem, my parents left if at their old house, but I grew up with the girl that lives there now, so I still think it is very attainable :-)
We'll see.
Monday was 12 days until Christmas :-) I've had a blast with that.
Isaac got
12 Scripture Markers
11 Hugs and Kisses
10 Durango Dollars
9 Packs of Gum
8 Bags of Chex Mix
7 Pairs of Socks
and 6 Saw Blades
...and the rest is a surprise :)
Santa's got his own little workshop going...so cute! I love this guy!
I love this time of year!! It's just fun, and finally school's out :) I'm pretty happy about that.
Basketball's pretty good, I'm enjoying it, the older kids drive me crazy but the Freshman work their guts out for me so I'm just happy I'm at where I'm at. When I try to think back on the week it all seems like a blur, it was all I could do to get to Sunday, but I made it :-). We had early practice on Wed, so that made it so we could go to the temple and have a little date night, that was fun. Friday our neighbors had a little party for our Sunday School class, I missed it for games but the word is it was great, and the leftovers were great! Saturday was the last day of Thunder Camp (Hallelujah!)
Oh and Isaac got to feel little guy move this week, that was pretty cool.
Word about little guy spread like wild fire at church today. I HATED THAT, I just get so upset and wish people would just keep their mouths shut but I'll complain more about that in my real journal and not the very public blog!
No comments:
Post a Comment