Sunday, December 12, 2010

WOW it's been a couple of crazy weeks. Where to start?
We had Ky and Kami up for dinner the other day, no toys around here yet but I had a bag of basketballs. I wish I had pics of Ann reaching for the basketball, so stink'n cute, gotta teach her young! Little Green was down in Vegas because Isaac had been down to the auction and picked up a different car so Tuesday, Isaac was taking me into the Dr. then school when the truck died, so he pulled it out of the road and Grama Frei rescued us and we took her car into the Dr. I didn't think the day could get worse but while we were in the waiting room the cops called Isaac, someone had hit our parked truck.
So he didn't come to the Dr. with me and my dad had to come pick me up and take me to work. I'm so thankful that we live by family and they could do it but I HATE being dependent on other people. Oh well it all worked out. Then last weekend we played up north. It was fun to actually play some games. I love those kids! Here's a pic of my freshman:


I left the Orem game early and drove to SL to catch a plane to Boise where Isaac and the his whole family were, our nephew Brandon got baptized. It was such a quick whirl wind trip but it was fun to see everyone and we got some good family pics Sunday morning too. Hopefully I'll be able to post them soon! Then Sunday 10 hour drive home. YUCK, I hate traveling but we made it, oh and that was my first trip in "Goldilocks" that's what Isaac's named the new car he bought. I kind of like this one, he's going to sell it, so I just enjoy driving it while we have it.

This week...more craziness. Monday?? Tuesday our family relations class. Wed-Sat TONS of basketball. I was so happy to see Sunday come. Its going by really fast though. I'm hoping to put our little tree up this afternoon. I plugged in one little strand of lights and I just keep telling Isaac how much I love Christmas lights. Oh and I talked him into the (free) little fake tree that was in my mom's garage because the season is slipping away. I love this time of year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment