I am so ornery right now I probably shouldn't blog! Actually that might be pregnancy symptom #1 for me. I'm just a grouch. Three specific times this week I did want to post and all I wanted to say was "I hate people!" not all people, just certain people when they do certain things, like:
YIKES I just typed it all out...all if it...30 minutes worth, but it not really worth posting, I felt better after my little vent and I think I'll feel better in the long run for deleting it.
Monday Isaac headed to Emery County I had a big babysitting job tending Ann that night-she's so cute, I tried to take a picture of us...

but then my phone became toy #1. It was fun but I think in general I went too fast too hard too long that day-I was in sad shape Monday night-and it sucked extra bad being home alone. Tuesday I got our taxes done and went to the RS Birthday Party Fiesta of Friendship. So it was a busy but productive day. Wednesday was Mom Ison's b-day, but we kind of missed it, whoops, Happy late Birthday MOM if by chance your reading our blog. Wed Isaac came home just in time for scouts, I was happy he brought his scout here and they just worked on a PPT for some merit badge-at least I got to see him. Thursday night was the basketball banquet-always stressful and nice to be done with. We didn't do those banquets when I was in High School just one big BBQ at the end of the year, I like that better. Anyway, it went fine, we'll call it a success! Friday Isaac went to the auction and then flew to Phoenix to buy a truck, so know we have Big Green and Little Green.
Big Green is also supposed to be a natural gas vehicle-its just not hooked up right now. It was a bit of an adventure and he wasn't very happy with the people he was buying it from but we think its going to be okay-just wished we would have planned a little better, we could have both gone down, watched my Cubbies play a spring training game (and caught some sun) and then come back but oh well (and if that would have been the case he might not have bought it at all) Anyway. Saturday we cleaned out the trailer so Andee and Lars can use it to move stuff from Emery County.
Here's the pile of boxes in the yard-we're hoping for no (Normal) Ivins wind before the next Ivins clean up day rolls around. And those weeds...perfect for a goat...says Isaac!
And the cords in the back of the truck-quite a loot! After we snagged breakfast at my moms (it was family breakfast day but we kind of missed the family part of it because cleaning the trailer out came up last minute) then Isaac went riding with Phillip. He had fun, I ran a few errands, watched a little soccer, and had a little nap. Then we went to Josiah's baptism. It was pretty cool, Jacob baptized him. Anyway we had dinner at Barb and Jer's before heading to Heidi's reception. We don't go to very many of those but this one we couldn't miss. I'd tried so hard so set those two up! It didn't work then, but I guess the timing just wasn't right. The rest of the night I already vented about, then deleted! Today we're going to eat with Kami and Ky. Bout it...long though... oh well there's no rule that says anybody has to read it!
No comments:
Post a Comment