Sunday, March 20, 2011

We spent the week in Huntington, Isaac worked and honestly...I didn't do much-so not a ton to post about but here's some pics (they're more fun anyway)
Here's some fun to clothes and jammers for little guy from Grama Ison:
I really liked the little dozer for Isaac and the baseball one (a little more me) mostly just comfy PJ's on the others...and I'm not sure why I didn't notice my camera strap in the bottom one. Whoops.


and my mom said that the pictures of Billy just weren't doing him justice...so here's some more...
Just Billy... then me and Billy I did pet Billy-and try to feed him asparagus-with GLOVES ON!


Isaac and Billy! I love remembering how happy Isaac was messing around with the goat and its even better just on the computer through the pictures. No goat in the back yard!! Then "Cute little Ann" (that's what Isaac always calls her) and Grama came to see Billy, she was so funny.


The Allred's (notice coach isn't close enough to the goat to be in the pictures...-he's no dummy)

No comments:

Post a Comment