Monday we went to Tuachan's production of The Little Mermaid. I'm not much of a play person but it was good, I liked it, and seeing all of the stuff Isaac built while he was working there was way fun.
Don't be fooled by the cereal video I posted-that was when it was new, Cannon HATES cereal, and has taught himself how to GAG and get it all out. That cereal everyday thing didn't last long, its more like hmm not worth it tonight. We had fun with Ann Banan like usual, she's into making this squeaking noise when she give Cann kisses, its darling! I love his expression in this pic, he doesn't know what to think. He seems to be temporarily bored with his thumb~could that be because his toe has more flavor? Cute little toad~even if he sucks his toe!
Friday we went down and watched Jordan play football, it was really fun! We stayed at Jayne and Kevin's that night then went to Bryce's Funeral on Sat. It was a nice service! He was a great guy. (I'll have to snag a pic of Bryce off of my mom's computer, just so I have that awesome smile on my blog.) Oh and Brittany did an awesome display of him at the church, it was huge, and awesome, and I guarantee Bryce loved it!Here's Kamryn and Cannon at the game, then he's with Jordan after. (And sacked out-that was just a power nap though-) I loved both pics and it was such a trip down memory lane to when they were his size. Time flies!
Sat night I went to the RS broadcast. I LOVE Pres. Uchtdorf! He talked about "forget me not flowers" I'm not much of a flower person (I just know I love Gerber daiseys) but if I would have known about these cute little blue flowers, I totally would have had them at our wedding! Here's the 5 things Pres. Uchtdorf encouraged us not to forget.
*Be patient! (emphasis on being patient with ourselves)*
*Some sacrifices are better than others*
*Be happy now (loved that he tied this one into chocolate)*
*The "WHY" of the Gospel*
*The Lord loves each of us*
The other speakers, I could drum up a general topic...probably... but I was pretty sleepy-whoops Pres Uchtdorf was last so I'd had my power nap(s) and he's a favorite sooo...its probably just a Good thing for me that they print the talks in the ensign :)*Some sacrifices are better than others*
*Be happy now (loved that he tied this one into chocolate)*
*The "WHY" of the Gospel*
*The Lord loves each of us*
Your little guy is getting so big! He's such a cutie. I can't believe you were at Mermaid on Monday. So was I! It was such a good play. And I too loved President Uchtdorf's talk. It was amazing!!!
ReplyDelete