Tuesday we had the sister missionaries over for dinner, then soccer. Wednesday I drove the sisters around Ivins. Thursday Ky was cowboy'n so we had Ann a little extra. Friday we tried for the temple but got shut down for the 2nd time in a row. Thing is...if you get there after 8 there's not much you can do-clean...they asked us if we were there to do that...Nope. Sat we listened to conference and I got a fun call from my old roommate Liz who was in town to watch her bro in law run the marathon (so glad it wasn't us this year). It was SO FUN to meet up with her and show Cann Man off. There's just something about getting to meet up with old friends whether they're my friends or Isaac's, I just love it LOVE IT!Monday, September 26, 2011
We had little guy look'n like a missionary at church last week and I didn't even get a picture. Maybe next week. Monday for FHE we went up to the Tischner's and Isaac helped move their chicken coop. We had fun visiting, and checking out all their cool plants. We sampled some herbs and a fig (yuck) and some pistachios.
Tuesday we had the sister missionaries over for dinner, then soccer. Wednesday I drove the sisters around Ivins. Thursday Ky was cowboy'n so we had Ann a little extra. Friday we tried for the temple but got shut down for the 2nd time in a row. Thing is...if you get there after 8 there's not much you can do-clean...they asked us if we were there to do that...Nope. Sat we listened to conference and I got a fun call from my old roommate Liz who was in town to watch her bro in law run the marathon (so glad it wasn't us this year). It was SO FUN to meet up with her and show Cann Man off. There's just something about getting to meet up with old friends whether they're my friends or Isaac's, I just love it LOVE IT!
Oh there's so much more...but I better go with some pics from the week. Here's Cann riding Ann's stuffed dog. And a few kisses for Mama, dang I love this kid!

Listening to Conference with Dad and Happy at Grama's...before the cereal...



Tuesday we had the sister missionaries over for dinner, then soccer. Wednesday I drove the sisters around Ivins. Thursday Ky was cowboy'n so we had Ann a little extra. Friday we tried for the temple but got shut down for the 2nd time in a row. Thing is...if you get there after 8 there's not much you can do-clean...they asked us if we were there to do that...Nope. Sat we listened to conference and I got a fun call from my old roommate Liz who was in town to watch her bro in law run the marathon (so glad it wasn't us this year). It was SO FUN to meet up with her and show Cann Man off. There's just something about getting to meet up with old friends whether they're my friends or Isaac's, I just love it LOVE IT!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment