Monday, October 17, 2011

Live'n the Dream

Blake came to town Monday night, Isaac has been so excited for him to come and it was good to see him. We had a great time visiting and catching up, the only thing that would have been better is if Annie and Ayla could have come too. He asked if I liked being home, yes a ton! I am totally live'n the dream. I was so glad he asked because it reminded me to tell Isaac thanks for letting me, encouraging me, whatever ya want to call it but live the dream of being home with Cannon. He is definitely my favorite part, but another thing I love love love is seeing the sunshine. Especially as basketball hits I just remember so SO many days going to work in the dark and coming home in the dark so I love getting to see the sunshine! The bad news from Monday is our washer broke. Bummer. Isaac's thinking he can fix it, he might as well try before we buy a new one (new as working probably Craigslist but working and clean are really all I care about- whatever-anyway). Wednesday while Isaac went to scouts I went to our friends house and they hooked us up with some dang cute hand-me-downs for Cannon. They are darling and fun. Thursday Ky and Kami had us over for dinner then he and Isaac went out on there motorcycles. I think they both had fun but especially Kyler, the went up the General Steam road clear to the ranch. Kami tended both kids while I went to basketball. We hung out with Grama and made Halloween cookies on Friday and Isaac went camping with the scouts. Saturday we went to the Gubler's Pumpkinfest. It was so fun. I really do love our neighborhood. I resisted on documenting it...until Isaac started carving pumpkins with the Stout kids, it was too cute so I snuck home and grabbed the camera:
It was a blast!
Cannon updates, he's so close to sitting up, in fact with a slight incline (like from the stroller seat) he can make it especially if there's something enticing~like Ann's hair. Check out the new double stroller we call it "the Cadillac"
He loves to drink out of cups and water bottles and chew on his silkies~especially with his thumb wrapped up in them. Silly Kid.

2 comments:

  1. Isn't it so fun to see their "new" tricks? It adds a little excitement to each day. Bummer about your washer. I've heard Craig's list these days you can find some great deals, especially with all the foreclosures...just an unsolicited FYI.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got my last washer and dryer from Craigs list..seriously the best purchase EVER!

    Thanks to Isaac for carving pumpkins with my kiddos!

    ReplyDelete