
Another week...So for a $7 belt the washer seems to be working and he started to tell me something about super glue? Eh, lets just go with its working for now. (Except when I came home from tending Ann and it was STILL on the rinse cycle hmmm whatever) anyway Tuesday we went with Grama to her wards Terrific Tuesday. We made meals in jars, our own laundry soap, and a cool picture of the temple. It seems like I never go to my own RS activities but its just the way the cards fell with open gym this week and it was fun. Wednesday it was worth it to me to ditch open gym (not the best example for basketball I know, but I felt like just this once before the season starts would be okay and family first right?) but anyway I wanted to go with my little Lion to the ward activity, that would have sucked if he'd just went with his dad...and he might not have even dressed him up.



One (of millions) of the things I love about my mom is if I dream something up, like I think I can do it, she really can! Its great!!! I thought I could have made him a pretty cute little Lion...but not as cute as Grama can! We'll get more and better pics on Halloween but the Carnival was pretty fun. I've thought Halloween was dumb for as long as I can remember but...kids make it fun!That was Wednesday by Thursday I was pretty sure I could feel a tooth and Friday I was Positive! We've got a sharp tooth little Lion! I tooks pics but I might as well wait a little while until you don't have to use a microscope to see it. The rest of the week was regular (for us) old stuff. We locked ourselves out, then Isaac locked us out of our bathroom-must run in the family. We went to Bri's birthday shin dig~total Chaos~but a good to see everybody, Isaac missed it because he got into more of a rock project than he bargained for, estimating how much time things will take isn't exactly his strong point, but the yard is looking good and he missed a lot of chaos so maybe its a win win :). That might be about it.
Except...this one last picture
That lion is to die for! So cute!
ReplyDeleteYour little lion is freakin adorable! Love that costume! And the water bottle is absolutely disgusting. Glad you got rid of that thing...haha :)
ReplyDelete