Friday we went and watched Trey play baseball it was pretty fun, we'd looked forward to it all week. It was a little windy but other than that it was perfect. Cannon was outside, found a ball, and Trey's grandparents even had their dog there, he was in heaven!
Friday night Isaac called me to come see his Bee's.
Then we helped get ready for the Easter Picnic. That night I stayed up way late because I was determined to at least have a couple of quiet book pages done for Cannon. Seriously I've been "working" on this project since January. I left the eyelets in his room though and he was asleep I thought it would be fine without them. WRONG. Sunday at church he ripped the pages right out. Bummer. Back to square one on that.He does this cute little thing when he gets excited where he bounces up and down and kind of walks, but on his knees. I love it. He does it when he needs both hands too-for holding the big basketballs.

Sunday morning is when things got interesting (aka normal for around here) Cannon was digging through his Easter basket and we were getting about ready to head to church when Burton called. One of the Momma goats that just had babies died, which means Cannon and I each got a baby goat for Easter and we're bottle feeding them, with one of Cannon's bottles that I modified. Cannon makes the cutest little goat noise. He'll say "woof woof" and I say "No, that's what a dog says, what does a goat say?" and he'll go "eh eh eh" its so funny. I'm going to try and get a video. He likes the goats! All 3 of them (Cannon and the 2 goats) know the screech of our back door opening means the goats get a bottle.
They keep us busy. (Notice we had to make use of the Nativity scene to trap them in. Stable...its fitting)
The other funny thing this week was Isaac "lotioning" Cannon down with "the new lotion" NOPE it was diaper rash cream. It was hilarious, all of Cannon and Isaac's hands were covered in white. Too Funny.I love watching Cannon discover things. He got some animal shaped magnets for Easter, I showed him they stick to the fridge, he discovered they also stick to the side of it, then I watched him put them up to the cupboard door and fall, he looked a little confused, it was too cute.
No comments:
Post a Comment