Last Friday we met at the park by our house with the cousins and walked up to feed the goats. It was pretty fun.
Here's what I got as far as goat noise movies, the one he turned to look at me, then the next time he was on to my tricks and not about to turn for the camera.
We took the goats down to Burton's to eat off a nanny that's babies needed weened anyway, it works when there are enough human's around (I stay out of this one) to MAKE it work. Cann and I still took bottles down a few times a day but it worked out, its only a 4 or 5 block walk or we go when we're on our way somewhere and it really is a lot better place to have goats! Then all the sudden they were back-we had 3 not 2 at our house but now once again-they're back at Burton's. Who knows.
Goats Goats Goats we do a lot of goat stuff around here-part of the problem is I'm really much to soft to be an animal person. When Cannon sees a bottle he makes his goat noise...he even got a turn feeding them, then Sunday he tried to feed Chip's dogs a bottle...the poor kid's confused.
Anyway we also hit the park a couple of times with Lilah this week. I think the kids had fun, I know Nichole and I did!
I threw batting practice for the softball kids. I feel bad for them, they are terrible and lose all of the time so I was just trying to help, HOLY COW was I sore!!! It was good to get out and throw a little bit, I think I'll do it again this week.
Friday got a little-or a lot-scary. Grampa Frei (my grandpa, not my dad) was burning weeds and such and driving his four wheeler on a bank when the bank gave way, the four wheeler rolled and pinned him. Luckily my brother was there, it's quite a story but the good news is he's home (checked himself out of the hospital and among other things told the nurse "if she didn't take that S.o.B'n thing out of his arm [he] was going to do it himself" classic grampa.) The hospital was actually an awful experience Plus no food, no sleep, and no T.V. yikes, that's the recipe for disaster without the wreck or hospital. I think everyone (family, him, the nurses too) is pretty glad he's home. We got to check in on him Sunday afternoon and he's seemed pretty darn good all things considered. He and Bubba even ate push ups together :)
Saturday we got the first swim of the season in, Cann wasn't sold at first -top pics- but ended up deciding it was pretty fun -bottom pics-
Cann's been patt'n my back when I give him hugs, oh I love that. Still not walking but getting better and better at standing and balancing, and more and more effective with that silly knee walking thing he does. I'm sure there's more but I'll have to add it in when I think of it.
Just helping dad make popcorn.
And taking the goats for a walk...as if that's normal...they stayed right by us though :)




No comments:
Post a Comment