Oh it is so good to be home. I'm in heaven. We went to our ward party last Saturday, then taught our lessons on Sunday and headed out Monday.
We flew out of Shreveport and it was SO NICE to have Isaac with is. Plus he was a ton help. 2 seats for Cannon to tromp all over is way better than one. Then it was just home stuff-feed the dogs-feed the cows-play with Ann and so on, check on the house.
![]() |
| Carrots from out garden! |
Before we left Cannon found some mega-blocks that I'd bought him for Christmas and stashed under the bed (note to self- under the bed will not work for hiding presents from him in the future) I figured he's not going to get to play with them until after Christmas anyway so what the heck-he had a blast. He'd hook them together then tap on the top to make sure it was secure, so cute. Then the bottom center and left pics-all yellow blocks! It was so fun to watch him color sort all on his own. I wouldn't have guessed that yet-but then again I don't exactly read the books. :)


No comments:
Post a Comment