One of the guys Isaac home teaches needed some help mowing his lawn, my boys were all over that one morning before work :) Cannon keeps wanting to go back (plus they had a dog) After this week Cannon also prefers the Flowood Walmart and wants to go back there since there is cool equipment to watch right next to the parking lot. I hear a fair amount of "Walmart, back ha hoe."
Loved that he couldn't be bothered with turning his head for a picture. Duh mom!
And when Little Ceasars A: Cooks dinner then B: gives us a balloon. We put it to good use. We definitely have some form issues to work on with that swing. I don't know why but he loves to be cross handed, or have them stacked on top of each other and dipping that back shoulder already :( I've got my work cut out for me. But we had fun, and that's what counts!!!
Oh and one more thing, I swear I've read it before, but I ended up starting to read Elder Hafen's book "Covenant Hearts" this week. I've definitely been enjoying my re-read. Its solid! We have our days of wedded bliss around here-but-here in the real world- we also have our days of, well, not so much. Maybe I'll end up reading the whole thing, maybe not, but I think I'd recommend at least the first part of it to pretty much anybody (with the catch or suggestion that when he starts getting to too deep-or the Shakespeare quote is much too long for my liking- I just skip a few paragraphs and then start reading again) But, its good, and I'm confident that it was no accident that I picked it off the bookshelf :) I am grateful for the perspective adjustment, it not like things were way bad, but I needed a little re-alignment.
Bout it, I guess, unless I get ambitious and edit this post later.


No comments:
Post a Comment