Oh we had so much fun. (I have tons of pics...so lots of collages, its been a long travel day, but I don't want to get behind on my blogg'n we've been looking forward to "May forf" for so long)
Cannon just plays so hard when we're in Utah. Saturday we got spend some time with Grandma and Grandpa Ison as well as Uncle Coy and Aunt Loxie, it was fun we had a great time. I did feel bad that Isaac missed out, he would have loved it to.
There is so much to do that I never feel like we do everything or see everyone but we definitely have fun so-we'll take it. We did make it up to the Ivins park and got to see the Stouts, Parlee let Cannon drive her bike pretty much all he wanted so even though it was nap time he was a happy camper. Cannon asks for Ann and "Poppa" just about every time he wakes up either in the morning or from a nap. He asks for Ann and when I'd tell him she'd come in the morning he'd say "And Elsie?" And I would say yes, but the only reason he wants Elsie to come his so he'll have someone to pick on. He is a bully and he just gets a kick out of it. We had a lot of "time outs" for pushing and or tackling Elsie. Little stinker, he just gets this little look in his eye and he is in full blown antagonist mode. He's not much of an eater, especially when we're in Utah because there is so much to do -unless he thinks he's getting it away form Elsie, then he'll eat, he ate her strawberries, you could tell by the look on his face he didn't like them he was just trying to make her mad, and drank her whole cup of juice. So far I've been totally unsuccessful at trying to teach him to be nice. I'll keep trying!
He's pretty cute about check'n on Grampa Great too we walk in the door and he yells "Hi POPPA!" Its so darling but often times Grampa was a sleep and missed it. Before we left Grampa told him he needed a hug and he was all about it. (somewhat remarkable, the Gramas can't even get that...part of it had to be that he wasn't tired yet) He has so much fun in the toy drawer up there...and when Poppa Chip turned his back for 2 seconds the some of the inside toys-made their way OUT. (After all, he needed a loader out there to go with the old dump truck.) But Cannon loved playing in the back lot at Grampa's house!
I think the pictures of Cannon with my Grandparents are so precious! I loved he and Grandma Cottam reading stories. I wanted to catch a picture of him and Grampa Great too but...the one of Grampa trying to relax and watch him play was the best (and only one) I got. I'm glad I snapped it though, it didn't last long, Grampa said that tired old lawn chair wasn't much of a bed!
Cannon added the swather to the list of cool things Grampa Chip let him drive.
They made sure to make the most of the last few evenings in town. It is so cute, it melts my heart! They drove the Rhino and the Mini and the Tractor, I think the only way Chip gets him off of one is if they head to one of the others until he has to give up cuz its dark. I just love the way he yells "Mom" when he comes in door afterwards. (However sometimes he's pretty cross for tubby time, stories, milk, and brushing teeth because he's just sooooooo tired.)Here's a few more random pics. Boots & Gloves to go with his and Jamas first thing in the morning. Possibly a look only a mother could love :) -or Grandmother- Playing with Sugar, and "Swimming" -or just playing- up at Moore's pool. The weather was just beautiful the whole time we were there!
Then we got back here and its freezing-our heater just kicked on, IN MAY I can't figure out the weather here for the life of me. Maybe I have too much St. George in my blood-No way, no such thing!






No comments:
Post a Comment