Friday, August 16, 2013

No Bro Yet....

No little bro yet--and yea they're worried about him being big, the fact that I eat every 10 minutes can't be helping that, it's ridiculous, but it's reality for me right now and it's ugly if I don't so Eat Eat Eat it is.  Saturday Cannon and Ayla got to go to the water park with their dads, Cann had a blast and it was nice for me to just relax. Sunday we had some friends over for dinner, I really think that is one of Isaac's favorite things-to have people over. I get pretty wound up sometimes, he says I complicate it, but I come by it naturally I'm Jeannette's daughter :) Once everything is ready though we always have fun and Sunday was no different, we had a great visit.
Monday... Just another day of sitting abound the house for us, it rained again though so we made the FHE activity another walk/frog hunt.
Monday was also Day 1 in the MTC for Grandma and Grandpa Ison! And we started a little mission blog for them that will be fun.
Tuesday was back to the Dr. so anticipated but...just scheduled me another appointment for next week. I'm not real into labor and delivery -I seriously have a friend who told me she was "hooked" on it one time CRAZY- and really pregnancy either, I have pretty much one word for it, it starts with H and rhymes with Well :) so anyway I'm not real into saying a lot. (The results TOTALLY worth it though I do love being a mom!!!) But anyway funny Isaac story we were talking about dilation and such and he was just shaking his head, saying "no way, how can they tell, that's too small" and things like that but Mr Mechanic was totally thinking millimeters -sizes of wrenches and such- instead of centimeters! I thought it was pretty funny and no wonder he was baffled. 
Wednesday my mom got into town :) yeah!!!! SO FUN, but I probably did more that day than I've been doing in a week! So tired! Oh well, she's here now so little bro can come any time. Isaac was so cute that night we were laying in bed and he said "It's really good to have your mom here huh?" and it is and was just really sweet of him to say that too!

I'm worried about little Cann Man and his world changing but I also think he's doing really well. 
This week he's into singing "I am a child of God"  All if the time, when we're playing baseball, in the car, when he's in trouble... Its super cute and effective at melting my heart whether I was frustrated or not. And he really loves the bible videos, the Good Samaritan and Samuel the Lamanite are his favorite :) 
We're just loving having Grama here-thankful Grampa Chip let us steal her, and feel bad for him. Oh and when we were going to pick her up from the airport Cannon said "No Grama ride airplane, just us, just mom and Tann Man, I wanna go to Grama's house."

And...we'll blame this little project on little brother for not being here yet. I totally talked my mom into dying my hair-we both know better but I was just persuasive enough. She was saying "I'm not a hair dresser" the whole time and I was saying "I don't care."

It definitely looks like one of those "Home Jobs" HAHA (Extra ironic because of the conversation she had with my Aunt -an excellent hair dresser- on the way down to Vegas.) But in the words of Grampa Cottam "Good enough for who its for!" We have a few splotches and I need to part it on the other side, but I'm just so happy its blonde. Brother better hurry up though, cuz who knows what we'll try next...

2 comments:

  1. Cant wait to see pics of the new little man! Hope he gets here soon--- good luck with the delivery and I am sure that it will go better and quicker than the first time around.I love your comment on having people over for dinner=. I am the same way. Adam ALWAYS wanted to invite people over and I just stressed thinking it had to be perfect when really it was no big deal. :) Anyway I love reading your updates!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously...wheres the big belly pictures???? Everyone needs big prego pictures! Im hoping to see those next week :-)

    ReplyDelete