Well, Christmas is in the air!

But, Colt only knows one thing when it comes to balls, throw them! So the tree now lives in the play pen.
That night we did our thing at the church before having a little family movie night. Isaac is such a fun dad! They boys were loving the sheet, moved couches, and air mattress. We just borrowed the projector, but it was really fun. I might have a gift idea ;) Cannon got to pick the movie so we watched Thomas-of course.
Sunday morning I gave Cannon his new Christmas tie. Its one you have to tie, he looked at it and then said "Mom, if I have a tie like this, I probably need to go to primary!" So he did and I snagged this little picture. He's so dang cute.
It was a little embarrassing for me to have it be my kid that was interrupting every 20 seconds, but he was seriously cracking us all up. "Excuse me, excuse me Sister Thorpe!" Then of course when she does call on him he does the "um um um" thing before he asks his question. He had all kinds of questions~or rather answers. Especially to the little scenarios they had. None of his friends would ever be mean, he'd just teach them the gospel! Or he had a way for one of the kids to earn more money using his special friend Eric (its a toy excavator) And he asked Kim if a burden is a big...a big bird...or a big fish? Everything was very literal to him.
That night we only got to talk to Grampa for a few minutes but he looked right at the phone camera and said "papa!" It was awesome!
Sunday night we also went to Miss Suzanne's church for their lighting of the sanctuary service. It was a cool experience and she played the bells. It was awesome. Cannon thought we were going to the Nativity church and wanted to know where the donkey and the cow were-that's tomorrow.
We found out a gal from our old Sunday School class in Ivins is serving in the same mission as Grandma and Grandpa Ison, that was awesome. And Grandma got to meet up with our friend Kathy from the summer and they went for a walk. We knew they would get along great!
It was just a great day!
We've been having fun with Grama Nette, she's in charge of lifting Colt in and out of the crib and the high chair and other than that we just play.
I really love it when Isaac sends me pictures from his adventures with the boys. Pretty sure this at the CAT dealership. But I don't know what kind of equipment they were on.
Yesterday we hit of the AG museum and took some family pictures for a Christmas card. Here are a few that didn't make they cut, but I thought were cute.
Anyway I think that's about it.



No comments:
Post a Comment