Friday, January 2, 2015

2015 here we go...

Another day another dollar, another week another_________ I don't know. I hasn't been too exciting, I was happy to find this picture on my phone, it means there was one day we actually got out of the house and got to go play tennis. (But the boys were obviously under the impression we were going to ride bikes-it went something like Cannon put his helmet on and Colt had to have his--typical.) In the picture Cannon is trying to stop Colt from dumping the animal cookies...it didn't work.
 
On Monday Isaac went into work and Stacey text me and said the Children's museum was open-its usually closed on Monday's but we jumped at the chance to get out of the house.  We had a great time, they still had their Christmas stuff up-so Cannon got to guide a sleigh! Sweet! They also had this cute water color negative space art project. So I wanted to take a picture. Look what Stacey's kids did when I went for a picture-paint and smile. Look what mine did, dump paint, smear paint, eat paint...oh well.
 
Tuesday we got to hang out with the Belk's-love them! And typing this up is really good for me because I swear its Friday and its been rainy all week and it feels like we haven't left the house at all-except to go ride bikes at the church-but I guess we have and we've had a great time. With the bikes at the church too. Tuesday night Isaac wanted to know if I wanted to go play basketball, I was iffy but agreed to. It was really fun I was glad we went, we had a great time, EXCEPT, I was out in the hall playing with the boys when Isaac came out. I asked him if he won and he was smiling but he said not yet-I can't straighten my arm. And then he told me how he got tangled up trying to stop a fast break and fell and landed funny. Shortly after we loaded the boys up and I brought them home for tubbies and he headed back. When he walked in the door the second time I asked him if he played again, he shook his head no and said he still couldn't straighten his arm so he'd just vacuumed at the church while everyone else played. Cannon was still awake and told him "Dad, the players play again after their hurt." hahaha only Cannon! Wednesday he wasn't real worried about it and went into work. And we went to the library story time. They were celebrating the new year. Cannon's shaker ended up saying "0251" but whatever Mary Lucille helped Colt get his numbers on there in order. As part of the little "party" if you want to call it that-whatever they ate punch and cookies and made shakers. Anyway the little old worker gal Miss Janet painted their faces.
Isaac was like "What the heck?" When he saw it, I smiled and said the other kids loved it so ours jumped in on it...is carnival-ish whatever. They had fun.
By yesterday Isaac finally admitted that his arm really is hurt and he probably needs to get an  x-ray. New Years day his only option was the E.R. and of course he wasn't going for that. (But if he would have went Wednesday I'm pretty sure our deductible was met from my surgery but whatever.) So today he spent all morning trying to figure out where he can go and who will take our insurance and now he went to work again. Who knows, I hope he does something to take care of it.
So there ya have it. Happy Anniversary us. 5 years. Screaming kids (I don't know what's up but both of them were on one yesterday and so far today too) and a broken arm. We talked about going out. Then we talked about doing a lunch date instead, like while the kids were napping (but that is now) and he went into work so there ya have it.

No comments:

Post a Comment