Monday, February 9, 2015

Oh man, blog day travel day I started constructing this early in the week but after today, WORST. TRAVEL. DAY.  EVER. Whatever ends up here is a miracle. So...
Saturday morning Isaac went to work being our little service man :) he was helping some people in our ward --then in a super cute turn of events Cannon ended up watching a similar situation of a dad going to help someone on Saturday. We don't have tv so we don't watch tv and as sporty as I am I don't really care for the NFL but I usually check or have Isaac check and see if Alex Smith/Andy Reid and the Chiefs have won, but it was the Superbowl (which I really was oblivious to until Sunday after church when the boys totally couldn't be bothered with walking in the door the sandbox lured them in, so they sat and played in the sand white shirts and ties and all
while I text Kim updates from primary anyway our neighbor stopped by and he said something about it being the Super Bowl and that's how I figured out it was this past Sunday.) Anyway this is a tangent on top of a tangent story but last week Isaac had read an article about how Tom Brady's main man trainer guy, body coach, spiritual guide and so on, was a Mormon. So I read this whole big article about Tom Brady-seriously all it said about the other guy being a mormon was that he was a Mormon, that was it, I kept reading thinking it was going to say more (or get good) but it never did but still somehow we found ourselves being Tom Brady fan's for a least the weekend, why not right? Just for the record I think they're were two LDS guys on each team and the Seattle offensive line coach too, or something like that. But still we were seeing if ole Brady could pull it off. Well Cannon being the special little kid that he is (sometimes I wonder what I did right to get to be his mom) didn't want anything to do with watching football --Colt however was enthralled-- anyway Cann was begging to watch Mormon messages instead. How cute is that? Ultimately we did both on different devices but Cannon watched this cute little primary movie and it was Saturday and the kids were so excited that dad didn't have to go to work but then he got up early and left anyway--he was going to be Heavenly Fathers helper and help people, then the kid figured about a way to be Heavenly Fathers helper at home too. Anyway it was just really cute and Cannon loved it and watched it probably 2 or 3 times but it was like he was processing it. -that story ended up being more like 4 and taking a long time to write but whatever-Saturday Isaac also helped Miss Suzanne at her bookstore, but when Cannon got up I called and he and Isaac got to have their fun and take a little trip to the CAT dealership. Colt has reached the age where he really quite enjoys independent play so that is AWESOME. He played and played in the sandbox for me while I cleaned out the car. YUCK! Graham Crackers and fruit snacks smashed in between seat belts and who knows what else. Yuck YUCK YUCK, we're kind of pigs. Oh well. But I was feeling great about getting it all cleaned out!
Here's just a typical Sunday Morning, cannon doing something to make is smile -this time it was roller blades in his undies  :)
 
Tuesday we hit the children's museum before our pass expired, it was awesome, practically empty we got to spend lots of time on our old favorites and even found some new places we'd never been, still, a year later!
Wednesday we did our little Valentines party with Jenna and her kids -ok play date with a few Valentines projects but whatever, of course we had fun but not a single pic, I'm skack'n!
Yesterday we packed 
Today we traveled. The drive across went smooth but then our flight-delayed. On the plane Cannon really would have slept the whole time but Colt was on one and wouldn't let him. Then he had a dirty diaper--BAAAAD ONE. When I went to change it he PUKED ALL OVER the airplane bathroom. Oh to say it was a disaster is such an understatement. --I guess I know why Colt was on one--Me trying to clean it up before I can even get to dirty diaper side of things, yikes yikes yikes, and I had extra clothes for him, but I ended up smelling just as bad. Gross whatever we survived it got here and he ended up launching all over me tonight too...I might have thought I smelled like puke before--that was nothing. 
But we're here! Yay for a trip to Grama and Grampa's Boo for having sick little Colton :(

Falling asleep in Grampa's arms-worth it! (That's Cannon BTW Colton is now FINALLY asleep in mine as I type) and Colt just had to try on Ann's pink shoes and prance around-that's what that was all about-funny kid)

A few more pics
This is what it looks like when the boys "play recycle" at the church while we play basketball. And they were both enjoying a little tablet time :)
My leg is in the way on the one of a Colt but boy do I love these smiles!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment