(Some how I did that old trick where I put the pictures on and type a bunch and don't save it-pretty frustrating-but oh well, it is what it is, ya get what ya get :) it was better though.) Last week I forgot the pictures from our swimming adventure
We barely got in then had to get back out because of thunder (indoor pool?) but after 20 minutes they let us back in but... it was still thundering...maybe they couldn't hear it over Colt's squeals of delight, he loves the water!
Saturday we were trying for a family bike ride -Colt loved it Cannon was kind of a chicken (he gets that from me) poor kid.
Then went to a birthday party for one of the missionaries
We barely got in then had to get back out because of thunder (indoor pool?) but after 20 minutes they let us back in but... it was still thundering...maybe they couldn't hear it over Colt's squeals of delight, he loves the water!
Saturday we were trying for a family bike ride -Colt loved it Cannon was kind of a chicken (he gets that from me) poor kid.
Then went to a birthday party for one of the missionaries
Then somehow we survived Sunday and Monday and waiting for Grama and hoping we every single plane we heard was hers ;) -a went on a walk as a family, tidied up a bit, then just waited it out at the park (and got to play with our friends)

I really don't have very many pictures--I'm mean compared to my version of normal. But we've just had fun, nothing too out of the ordinary but just fun. (And I tell ya Grama's two extra hands when we venture out and about...AWESOME!!!)

Hey most important- we're having fun, we love it!
We are headed to Baton Rouge and the Temple today and New Orleans tomorrow. We figure Grama won't be coming to the South to visit anymore so we better give'r the full experience this go around right? Just kidding, not like we're really much in the way of tourists but I think we'll probably try to hit the French Quarter (we've never been.)
We have a new niece --no pics yet--Aaron and Tarra had their baby girl Trevyn.
And we think we're seeing some progress and blessings with Isaac's dissertation. We're very grateful (and we're still keeping the pedal to the metal as far as prayers go!)

Above is Cannon's favorite goose. He named him Igloo??? So random.
Grama brought me these awesome Gerber Daisey's. I love them. While looking for the perfect vase for them I stumbled on to more of those $2 Grab bags at Michaels (yes we went back in that store even after breaking the mason jar...but I did have Grandma's extra hands) anyway those silly grab bags are loaded with goodies (Easter this time) now now tucked nicely away in my holiday box-so its kind-of like we're not going to have to move more junk, we are taking those boxes anyway :) so anyway we got this new Easter basket in one of them and Cannon plopped it on his Head and said "I'm the queen!" Whaaaat? Whatever, I did what I always do-laughed and took a picture.
Grama brought me these awesome Gerber Daisey's. I love them. While looking for the perfect vase for them I stumbled on to more of those $2 Grab bags at Michaels (yes we went back in that store even after breaking the mason jar...but I did have Grandma's extra hands) anyway those silly grab bags are loaded with goodies (Easter this time) now now tucked nicely away in my holiday box-so its kind-of like we're not going to have to move more junk, we are taking those boxes anyway :) so anyway we got this new Easter basket in one of them and Cannon plopped it on his Head and said "I'm the queen!" Whaaaat? Whatever, I did what I always do-laughed and took a picture.
We are headed to Baton Rouge and the Temple today and New Orleans tomorrow. We figure Grama won't be coming to the South to visit anymore so we better give'r the full experience this go around right? Just kidding, not like we're really much in the way of tourists but I think we'll probably try to hit the French Quarter (we've never been.)
We have a new niece --no pics yet--Aaron and Tarra had their baby girl Trevyn.
And we think we're seeing some progress and blessings with Isaac's dissertation. We're very grateful (and we're still keeping the pedal to the metal as far as prayers go!)






No comments:
Post a Comment