My plan to take more pictures with my camera instead of my phone didn't happen. I barely had any on my phone. (I'm tired and I feel like this post is a little all over the place...oh well. Its a post.)
My sick little cowboy...
Such a terrible pic, but it was a rough weekend. Its not very often that we miss church but Colt and I and his raging fever stayed home. It kind of throws off the week though. Thankfully his fever broke that night, Cannon's was kind of the same thing...if its not better by morning I'm taking him in-then it was. Colt wasn't 100% but it sure seemed like a 100% better.
Isaac was doing training on family history stuff so I decided we should learn something about one of our ancestors for family home evening. We found a story about my great grandpa. But the boys had other things in mind. Little preachers HAHA.


They both gave us a little lesson out of the scriptures too.
The other things about Monday that were awesome, were when Isaac called and said "Should I just bring home Pizza?" Yes Honey. Perfect! Thank you! Especially after the sicks kid battle the whole prior week, and it was brilliant Colt ate more than he'd eat'n in days :) And then we have a CD in the car with some primary songs on it that the kids will sing throughout the year, our primary chorister made them for all the kids but anyway it has "Praise to the Man" on it, well, the boys were just singing away in the kitchen on Monday "Sail to the Prophet!" it was so cute and so funny. So then I had to try and explain "Hail" to them and what it meant. Sail just made more sense to them, little boat lovers I guess--just wanted to sail on over to the prophet.
I've been wanting to decorate in the primary room with pictures of the kids reading scriptures so I was happy to grab a few of my own boys. (But that's really all I have this week-even though its not all we do! I'm glad they love'm.)

I wish this last one wasn't blurry :( Tuesday Cannon woke up determined to wear his church clothes and missionary tag to preschool and share the gospel with his friends. I admit that my first reaction was No no, lets just put on normal clothes and we can check with Mrs. Hardee if it would be ok. (I'm not sure what church they go to but all of the other kids go to the same church -with Mrs. Hardee) but then I thought she's so sweet-of course she won't care. And besides Romans 1:16 right? Cannon is not ashamed of the gospel of Christ! Who am I to shut him down. So off he went to preschool like a little missionary. Mrs. Hardee said he was pretty cute-and very serious-and "He has some of that memorized doesn't he?" yes! She said they got a little from all over the place (I totally get it--after all I got the FHE version the night before) but then he even gave his Book of Mormon away to his buddies Zach and Noah. (Because I had assured him if he gave it away we could get him a new one.) But anyway, what a kid right? I was proud of him.
The rest of the week we did some little Valentines for his class, and got Valentines ready for primary. Today was a busy one because the gal I visit teach had her baby so made dinner and stuff. Cannon was totally guilt trip'n me "Mom why are you so busy you don't have time for your kids." Oh brother I think someone is just used to my undivided attention, but it was a busy day...and I'm ready for bed. We'll see what the next week brings. Oh its bringing Grama :) that will be fun. Colt's convinced Poppa is coming too or that he's just going to go to his house, unfortunately that part is not true :( Poor little guy is going to be disappointed. Oh man we need a Utah trip...we're all just getting to that point-but I just haven't felt up to it. They are no walk in the park to travel with, and especially when the cheap flight is the through the night one.
We've done the hot and cold thing on the house hunt this week. Isaac walked through a house he was sure our bed wouldn't even fit in the master bedroom of-oh and they laundry hookups were in that room too. Then the next day he walked in the door one day and said I'm learning toward not buying. I wanted to do a cartwheel. I said "Help me remember how good I feel about this option!" (Part of why it just made the blog) Maybe we will buy, but for now it seems like just renting, outrageous power bill and all, is the best option. I'm sure we're not done spinning this one around and around BUT...I am done with the blog entry for now :) Until next time.
No comments:
Post a Comment