Friday, December 15, 2017

Cassie leading our troops through Hobby Lobby:
Hey, when Mrs. Hardee does a craft day...we're all over that!

I probably should have made collages but whatever...
Isaac went into work which left Tanner crafting it with us...he was a lot of help-as you can imagine. On top of that there were basketball display cases for sale right out side the room we were in...trying to keep him out of those was no picnic. "Bat-a-ball Bataball Bataball"
So I know I put the nativity pics on last week but this week I got my sign up. I was excited! It lasted one night. The wind had its way with it...I'm going to put it back up...I just want some more longevity for round 2,and I haven't quiet decided how to get get it. If I don't get going Chirstmas is going to be over though! (It looked okay in the light but it looked pretty sweet at night! AND two friends from our ward drove by the one night it was up and both text about it! So it was good while it lasted!)
This week we went to the school of Business Christmas party and the boys got to have their favorite babysitter Corinne. When I got back from dropping her off I walked into to Cannon telling his dad Corinne is "WAY stronger" than him because of all the cool tricks they did. HAha we left my phone and took Isaac's and I found these pics on mine.



We have some friends that put a little jungle gym type place in one of their downstairs rooms. Colt loves it. We got to hang out with several friends there one morning as we did a little brunch play date to celebrate another friends bday.
Wednesday the boys were playing crazy after school and Cannon went barreling into the couch head first then flipped upside down so his legs and feet where up against the wall. Well, naturally, two seconds later Colt did the same thing. But Cannon was still there so Colt cracked is big head right into Cannon's face. Well...then we had a couple loose teeth, one was really loose, I'm not saying it was necessarily ready to come out but Cannon was having nothing to do with it staying in that loose either. So he and Isaac worked and worked and finally got it. We're minus a front tooth! (And we have the WORST tooth fairy ever! It was right before bed and she still forgot...must have been too late of notice--she might have already been out making her rounds. The next night she came though. Phew!)
I'm for sure not used to seeing that hole in his smile!
Colt wrote this note to Santa at school. I thought it was pretty cute. Before he has just been saying he just wanted Santa to bring him something he knew he would like...Ok...apparently he wants a Paw Patrol Set and Fake gun. We'll see how ole Santa does...
And Tann thinks he's a big shot peeling his own orange (clementine or in his world "Ball") but boy! If you thing you're going to do it for him--plan on a fit. Oh and as of yesterday Big Shot can open the fridge now too. We need to re-invest in another fridge lock!!!
Look at that grin though...its no wonder he gets away with things!
Tonight we offered to tend the Pettit kids but they ended up with a sicky--so when they weren't coming I told Cassie she should bring her kids over and she and Matt could go on a date. It worked out  perfect because he just finished up and has a small little break from school and the kids of course had a BLAST!

 
Tomorrow we are STL bound and I hope its fun because its highly anticipated! The plan is to ride a roller coaster! And Santa or one of his helpers is supposed to be there too! And its supposed to 60 degrees...I don't want to get my hopes up too much but this should be FUN! Merry Christmas boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment