Friday, April 13, 2018

It's been a crazy week. It's too late to blog--there's more stories than I could even tell. So skipping to the good news Isaac suggested banning me from the house project because I genuinely hate it and it just gets me wound tighter than a drum-which is good for NO one. So I gladly accept the ban! Good luck Grama and Isaac. Oh boy that house we bought is a dump and it smells so bad!!! Cannon noticed it right off but I just smelt the burning fire the other two times I was in it, but oh boy. That nasty old house smell-we've got it!! We thought we would close this week but not yet. Its been BUSY though.

We got to go to the temple tonight that was awesome. Thanks Grama for tending (she got here Wednesday and we've put her to work with babysitting jobs)  it's hurry up and wait on the house stuff  but--she's not bored.
Pics..cuz maybe they'll tell the thousand word I'm too tired for tonight.
Home Depot Day. We had to be quick Colt had a birthday party to go to, Isaac went on a youth temple trip. I cooked up the Taco meat and sent the dinner stuff with them.

Ann got baptized Saturday-wish we could have been there, and we're happy for her! Sometimes I find selfies on my phone...

Arm wrestles with Grama...
 
Service with the young men (rewarded with Swimming afterwards!)


First Grade Math night with Mom (dad got tied up helping move stuff so it was a big help to have Grama)...and she kinda likes these guys!


The kids at school tuck their stuff in...do they wear blue socks pulled up too??? Oh brother-thanks peer influence-NOT.


Tanner is talking more and more. He says airplane so cute...and crawls up on the counter with sheer delight as he finds Grama's credit card-specifically the one with and airplane on it and says "Poppa, Airplane" Funny kid. After asking nicely (well....this is in the wound to the nines category so nice might be relative) but I asked Colt to get in the car, then I asked again. Then I raised my voice and Finally yelled "Colton get your butt in the car." He came running but you can guess which two words Tanner picked to mimic. There's my little 2 year old chirping "Bu Caw, Bu Caw Bu Caw" ...thanks Tan.
But its my fault.
Whoops.

I'm loving my photography class but totally need to practice more...WHEN??? Maybe if I get my homework right this week instead of blurry I'll post some...We'll see. 

Well hopefully next week I'll do a blog as the week goes on post because I just forget so much and when I remember detail I think oh man, it would take FOREVER to retail that story. So sorry to leave you out of the house drama loop but sleep wins.

More next week.



No comments:

Post a Comment