Friday, October 12, 2018

Oh man it’s blog night and I haven’t thought about it at all, I guess we’ll see what the story the pictures tell...
Oh yeah, it was Home Depot day, then conference. It seems like we’re always trying to bust it home from HD in time for conference but we made it. 



Much to the boys disappointment I didn’t do “fun bags” this go around. But we usually have good treats around here at conference time. I can’t remember what we made and Cannon said “oh yeah we always have good stuff at conference” that’s the idea buddy-listen to the good stuff, eat the good stuff 😉 they were also big fans of the Halloween sour patch kids-whatever it takes-
I bought a little bracelet maker thing that you could put their name in it, or Cann wanted one that said BYU that type of thing I thought would keep them busy-Colts my craft man. But holy cow, it was way too hard! It kept me busy until I quit! So that plan was a flop! Saturday’s second session or maybe it was Sunday morning but we did get the conference train up! That was good, Colt was a great helper! 
Conference was good-big announcements. I especially liked the women’s session. (I told Isaac a Facebook fast was easy but I didn’t know how he was going to keep me from shopping online. Ha! I really haven’t bought anything—but I’ve shopped😉) 
Monday we hung out with the Tilton’s again. It’s a busy time for them and pretty easy for us to cash in som play time so we’re happy to help out. Tuesday we did basketball again, pretty fun! I have pics but...Tanner took them sooo-ha! They all look about like this: 

And...Should I admit to being sore from it? Probably not but dang-truth-I don’t a lot of that stuff anymore!
Wednesday Cannon got to go on a play date after school to our friend Daxton’s house. He had a BLAST but boy did his brothers miss him! These two are usually pretty good buddies too though, here they decided to ride the stuffed animals like a horse???? That’s what I was told they were doing. Whatever! 



Tanne selfies...I find them often...that’s just a mischievous look in his eye and you might not be able to see it but it accompanied by a grin-guaranteed. 
Thursday was more Tilton time and today we just puttered, but tonight we I went to the grocery store and Isaac took the boys to the gym to get some energy out. I came back to this: 

They’re so funny. No wonder the big boys crashed and Tanner is still awake-we was just relax’n. No ifvthe truth be told it was all Cannon could do to convince him to get on, but he obviously caved. Ha! 
Tomorrow we’re headed to Nauvoo for stake conf, we’ve never stayed over before so I’m sure adventure awaits! 




No comments:

Post a Comment