Friday, November 30, 2018

It seems like I just blogged! 
We’re back in the swing of things around here though, and I’m starting to feel like there’s just A LOT going on-it’s a busy time of year! 
Monday we had the snow day, Isaacs school had a delayed start so he got to hang out with us for a little while too. 
This is our driveway... Isaac took the truck and I didn’t leave the house!! 

That night he worked with the tractor and box blade and made things doable for me for Tuesday :) 
We really only got 7 inches but a ton of it blew over into our driveway from the open area in front of the barns. 
The kids had a blast playing in,  sledding, digging tunnels,  and eating the snow.











After they came in and melted that mess all over I told them they could go out 1 more time and that was it. I wasn’t cleaning up that mess any more than twice! Ug!! 
We did a little craft and managed to stay busy though :)
Tuesday we went to Columbia for Cannons dentist appt. Well really it was with the oral surgeon, our dentist thought he should have some teeth pulled, the guy was really nice but he basically took one look at his mouth and X-rays and said “no way they’re fine” we were thankful but still a long drive! 
Wednesday Basketball 
Thursday hung out with the Tilton’s 
Bout it! 
Colt’s school is putting up Christmas decorations! And these two are pretty goofy but today they played together so well!! All day long, I don’t think we had any fights. Worth noting!! It was AWESOME!!!

Above they are “sharing a pair of shorts” ??? 🤔😏🙄 I think it came from Cannons basketball uniform coming and it was HUGE! Well the shorts were anyway. I might have said “you could put two of him in them.” And the idea was planted...oh brother!!!
Oh the other funny thing Tanner has been up to is instead of telling me he hungry or that he wants something to eat he says “I want something to bite.” 
...ok... little goof ball! 
Until next week. 



No comments:

Post a Comment