Friday, September 6, 2019

Oh I’ve gone back and forth...do I title the post Goat Hell or do I try to keep the blog positive???
Is it a compromise if I just put it on the first line?? Maybe....not. 
The boys love them, they make them so happy. They make me...swear. It’s true. 
The first night was ok, the second day—not good. That night I was so upset —after Cannon let them briefly but still let them follow him INSIDE MY HOUSE, I’m still ticked and had nightmares about goats in the house after, Isaac asking me to go check on them wasn’t a big deal, but trying to put them back in and they keep getting out and we needed to leave then I’m trying to block up the gate...—Game over
So so upset. Ok wait timeout remember how if anymore animals came to live here I was moving out? Yeah well I’m still here-not the first time I’ve typed that either. He did get me to agree to this though. Like I’m going to tell him no, when have I said no to anything and got to stick with it. He thinks I’m short tempered I’d say I’m pretty damn agreeable and he shouldn’t complain. I told you the goats make me cuss, maybe not make me but...sure bring out the worst in me. Apparently there’s a lot of that worst in there too. Anyway back to being upset Isaac was so so concerned. Seriously I can’t even keep a straight face typing this because he really was so concerned in all the WRONG ways,  wait I think it’s important to explain we have the goats on loan but gave them $300 to show we will be careful with their pets and when we give the goats back we get our money back but really they aren’t even cashing the check at all-unless something happens to the goats. They are really nice people. So back to Isaac being concerned that I was upset in all seriousness he said “are you afraid they are going to die and we’ll be out that $300 bucks?” 
What?!?!?! Nooooooo! They can have the money just ... why do we have goats? 
Ok so I got telling stories and keep the blog positive just went out the window. Oh well. It’s my place to vent. You can choose to read it or not. 
Maybe I should go back to the weekend. 
We spent the day Saturday harvesting the ward garden and cleaning up a little. Isaac didn’t want the goat people to think we were too trashy. 







And I almost got to write little greens eulogy but... it was the battery. She lives on-not well-But not dead yet. And they thought they would get them but at this point no goats yet. Saturday Ben and Michaila tended so we got to go on a date-we need to do better and planning a date when we have the chance, we tried to visit a ward member in the care center and went to Walmart. Not too exciting for saying we were kid free. Sunday was normal. And the not normal part doesn’t need to be relived so—there’s that. Monday we helped with a little service project (it was gross I’ll leave it at that) and that night the Bakers had us over for supper and FHE. They are so nice! Oh we also seeded the slip n slide spot hopefully it I’ll make it less of a slip n bleed




The above pic isn’t so much of Seth as it is Tan. He gets Sooooo excited every time Seth get up on his knees and yells “he on’m knees!!!! Take a picture”. So we have serveral. 


Oh and Tuesday the goats came. Ive likely said enough about them. 
Cannons was already named Rowdy so he kept the name. Colt calls his Roxy and it’s the fastest. Tanner named his Orange Brown Little Runner, only it’s black and the slowest thing ever HA



Let’s see...what else? 
Colt was friend of the day on Thursday and got to go home with friends today—both super fun! 



Seth was crying in his crib, I didn’t get there fast enough but Tanner did! And today was Seth’s first time sitting up in the shopping cart!!! He might not look impressed in the pic but he did great. 



Tonight Cannon had football (pulled two flags and got to play quarterback one series, he’s getting better) and then we headed Nauvoo. Not a smooth trip-Seth screamed until he puked, I caught as much as I could...in my hands  and yelled “pull over!!!” then it was still a long time before he fell asleep. He must have sensed I was going to throw him under the bus about pooping every time he gets in the car seat—so he gave me something else to write about. 
We keep things interesting-that’s for sure! 






No comments:

Post a Comment