Friday, October 18, 2019

I walked into the living room last Sat and saw this! 
Little cutie but dang they grow so fast! The boys had the cushions off the couch and that was just enough of a help for him. Now he pulls himself up with the cushions on and all! It’s resulted in a few tumbles but he thinks he’s a big shot! And speaking of the cushions they were using them and the pillows as shields throwing little nerf arrows at each other-just fighting- when I gave them the “hey knock it off” Colt came back with “we gotta know how to fight off the firery darts of the adversary!” 🤣
At least I know he’d been listening for that 2weeks of studying the armor of God! They’re good kids—and really I’m just thankful they were playing together instead of glued to a screen! Big boys even helped Tan with this puzzle 👍🏻



Did I mention he’s a lot of help...
And sometimes it’s a miracle we even get to church! This pic does not do the war in the back justice! 

More home improvement around here. He was just jacking up the floor using Grampa Chips favorite level 😉🤣🤣🤣
Oh and he’s got some trim up in that hallway!




Annnnnnd we start them young. 😳
We went to the dentist this week. Tanners first time. Ward friends tended for me, both when we first went and the next day when I took Cann back to have a cavity filled. All 4 of us but only one cavity—pretty good. 

Colt our little art lover was pretty excited he got to be the art star! And Isaac and Tan took our grandfriend Bro Chace to Grandparents Tan. Tan loves school but Isaac said he couldn’t have cared less that he and Bro Chace were there. 



And today!!! It was s pumpkin kinda day. We got to go to Colts class and carve pumpkins. 






We had a great time and Ms Hatfield didn’t mind tending Seth either 😉
I’m so surprised I don’t have a pic of Cannon in his Indian costume. I just ordered a cheap one off eBay. He loves it. And don’t be thinking I’m the one making a robot costume! Little Mr independent is on it! 




Oh and we snagged Lani’s bike for Tan to borrow because as soon as he can do it he can ride the motorcycle and he really likes motorcycles! 
It’s a wonder Tan let Cannon help him after this: 

After doing it at school there was no escaping the carving pumpkins at home project tonight. 
Colt got pretty good at being the guts man. 



Finished projects! 



No comments:

Post a Comment