Friday, December 27, 2019

Merry merry Christmas!

It Friday again. Ug! 
Good news we played a couple 3rd grade teams last week and actually got a couple wins. 
Colt was my photographer. This was about as good as it got-Cann played well though. We were back down to 9 ft rims but I about did a cartwheel when he hit a layup going full speed. Yay!!! 



Isaac. Always! I told him after I took this if he dies first I putting a picture of him with a caulk gun on the funeral program. Anyway back to basketball 
Tomorrow Cannon plays all his buddies (top 7) team...and we’ll see what really happens—do we lose by 40 again? Or have we made progress but just like I wasn’t there last year, I won’t be there tomorrow either. Our friends are going through the temple for the first time so goodbye basketball, hello Nauvoo.
Which also means I need to wrap this up (although I hope to add to it on the drive but who knows!) Sunday the kids convinced me Christmas was on Wed. Ahhhh in my mind it was Thurs. But my sweet friend Michelle tended for me (Isaac still goes in to work even though schools out) and I was able to tie up a few loose ends and pull it off!  
Christmas Eve. Of course they wanted their “x” present first thing. I caved.  I finished up a little sign for our friends I cut out and  Isaac helped me with the transfer tape and was annoyed it wasn’t bigger. So I looked at him and said “then you can buy me some for Christmas”  So that’s what I got for Christmas—lucky for me Hobby Lobby was still open. Gifts aren’t his thing. I just have to remember that and then celebrate the -therefore I do whatever I want!- side of things. We made the kids go caroling. Our sweet neighbor Ray takes as many pics as I do😂 I was just happy to have one of us caroling. Kilmer’s loves it too—boys were a little crazy by time we got to the Celions. 

Christmas-we eventually got them to bed. And Santa came. And then I got so sick! Oh man! I was mess. Shooting pains in my stomach-green as could be. I take way fewer pics when I’m sick. Kept remembering it was Seth’s 1st Christmas and trying but...Bla! 
The boys were happy and had fun though-Isaac was totally a sport and humored me by being in charge and making them take turns! I love it. 
Santa leaves a big ole spread and Tan exclaims “I got a candy cane” 























No comments:

Post a Comment