Saturday we enjoyed conference—mostly the boys just like getting “fun bags”
Bristol came over and I was glad I’d made fun bags for Seth because I just gave his to her. It was pretty cool that she listened to a whole session of conference with us though!
And Saturday we made Tans cake-he requested chocolate skittles m&ms and bubble gum...I picked the construction theme (cuz it’s what I had) but was a hit!
Speaking of “what I had” I pulled off his birthday without going to the store. He got a tractor I had bought for Seth and some too big shoes among other things but he’s 4 he didn’t care and he had fun so—win win! Stay tuned for what pull off for Easter 😉
Sunday morning we got up and I swear it was only 8:30 and they’d opened all the presents AND had cake! They couldn’t wait to play with that cake-Tan told me it was more of a playing cake than an eating cake.
They all had to get their hands on it. 🤣 I love it when they all get excited together.
It was a fun day and we enjoyed conference and participating the the Hosanna shout.
We found out school is canceled for the rest of the year-totally saw it coming but still a bummer. I especially love Colts teacher so that’s a bummer...oh well. There are things I love about homeschool but I just thought I’d include this picture so you know how reading with Colt goes... and then Just Cann working to prove we do some school work once in a while 😉
Was I writing on here about Isaac buying topsoil instead of potting soil? (Presumably because it was cheaper.) Well I had Colt mixing in some dirt but really he just put it on bottom so we have topsoil on bottom and...who knows? They were just going to be out starts anyway—we’ve got stuff in the ground out there too. Who knows?! Time will tell.
Had a little help on hair cuts 😳 and this was Tanners first time with a big boy hair cut that’s longer on top...we might still buzz it off-he keeps asking me to but only because he wants to watch the tablet. Ha.
Isaac finished his pipe mess project


Do you thing the water was supposed to go in the pipe?
Do you thing the water was supposed to go in the pipe?
He finished Wed night and Thursday morning our house smelled like poop!!! I was dying cussing every Ison project that ever was!! But he called Bro Speaks and he thought what he had done should have been fine so he just bought caps got the pipes downstairs—as opposed to the rag shoved in there. And it seems to have fixed it. Thank goodness!
But I can’t cuz every Ison project because I need his help and his project help. We had mice in the van again!
But he tore into it-watched YouTube and hopefully solved it. He said we will need to get some wire mesh I was like no way we have those baskets we can cut apart and do it NOW!! I find the basket and he says “how much did we pay for this?” Why?????? He says he doesn’t care about $$-not true which why I record evidences such as this here! Anyway I answered “WHO CARES?!?!?! It was 11 years ago (really it was 10) and WE AREN’T USING IT!...cut it up!” So he did.
Other than that’s its a little bit of work and a whole lot of playing around here!
Above endless games of hide’n seek—or I spy when they both hide. Below they call “wrecking ball”
Lots of popcorn and building train tracks—
Life is good!
Oh and today we even did a few Easter eggs
Sethy found one of the onions I swiped the skins from. Ha! That’s no Apple is it buddy! 🤣
No comments:
Post a Comment