Sunday was fun, it was virtual school spirit week and Tuesday was semi formal day. Well... of course we weren’t going to dress up for that-but we would for church. So we took school spirit pics in advance! It was super fun, and I learned something: Cannon is 1000 times more cooperative if I let him have the dog in them. Good to know, for this in didn’t matter but I should be smart about this in the future! I can crop the dog out for a smile!!






It was a beautiful day and we got out for a walk.



Then just normal. Us. Having fun.


It was a beautiful day and we got out for a walk.
I also got a new calling Sunday. Young Women. Pretty much the one I always swore I’d say no to. I hated young women’s when I was a youth. But I do think it’s really important-Like the kids last shot before adulthood, so I’m glad the Lord trusts me to serve there-I really think He’s trying to stretch me. Too thin? Maybe. I’m not really sure who thought this through since Isaac is the head of the young men’s...not real sure how Wednesday nights are going to work but we’ll figure it out. And right now it’s all virtual anyway.

Oh and Sunday I got a Text from my friend that said “drive safe”
Oh and Sunday I got a Text from my friend that said “drive safe”
Uh? Wait what?
I know he wants to go...we did get one paper submitted. Wahoo! One more and this whole Coronavirus thing calm down a little and I want to go too! We’ll see.
I think what really happened was he just checked with the husband about mowing if we go and stay a while. Anyway. It was funny. I just told her I’m always the last to know...anything!
Here’s our pajama day pics...
Then just normal. Us. Having fun.
Colts poor teacher broke her leg. Dang!

And Wednesday I went downstairs to get butter from the freezer and found this...

When he put the trim up (oct/nov ish) one of the finish nails hit the copper hot water pipe. It finally wore a hole in it. So we had a project on our hands. He’s got helpers though!




And Wednesday I went downstairs to get butter from the freezer and found this...
When he put the trim up (oct/nov ish) one of the finish nails hit the copper hot water pipe. It finally wore a hole in it. So we had a project on our hands. He’s got helpers though!
I swear, it’s always something around here!
And this picture...is that cute little Amish boy playing “crack the egg” with my kids. I am SO EXCITED his dad is going to do our roof, that’s why he was here. But we’re FINALLY doing the roof!!! I’m excited AND RELIEVED. No more Isaac tar patch jobs up there. Yay!!! I’ve wanted a new (metal) roof since we bought this place. It’s gonna happen.

And Today’s tiger pride pics. Try and get a good smile out of Tanner...


It’s impossible but they sure are cute and I love’m!!
And Today’s tiger pride pics. Try and get a good smile out of Tanner...
It’s impossible but they sure are cute and I love’m!!
I dunno what else-but I’m done for tonight.
No comments:
Post a Comment