Friday, May 1, 2020

Another Great Week

Man we have a lot of fun
But I’m having a heck of a time getting any of the pics to load though :( 
So far I only have one. I love this one though/ I wish Seth was in it. They were sitting on this tire in the driveway pretending the were floating and hunting ducks šŸ˜‚

Hopefully more pics soon. šŸ¤žšŸ»

Sunday we had two zoom firesides. The first one was on indexing and then the second one was with a missionary that is home from our ward he’ll go back out but he was awesome and the boys were enthralled it was really neat! 

We attempted balloon power LEGO cars-fail. Well they were sweet cars but they were way too big to be balloon powered. Oh well it kept them busy. 
Wednesday we got to FaceTime with Colt‘s teacher Miss Hatfield it was really fun! We all love her. 
We went down to the church to ride bikes one day and the Pettit family was out on a bike ride so when they saw us they stopped and the kids got to see their friends. It was so good for them. For Cannon it was like getting to breathe fresh air. Then the next day we met the Bryants down there- we had a blast both times! 
When I was visiting with Michaila she told me that Cohen taught two of his little sisters how to ride a bike with no training wheels -so Colt overheard that and he has been helping Tanner. I think it’s great! Colt is naturally such a good helper. 
I’ve had a lot to work on with young women’s this week. The new children and youth program is supposed to be driven by the youth but it’s hard to get our girls to initiate anything ...so we’re doing our best. I did order some white boards for my kids to have their own goal boards though hopefully will be able to get that implemented in our own little family this weekend or sometime soon. 

Sunday when we were out for a walk we got to see Ray and Char again and Tanner and told him he wanted to come shooting at his house. So of course Ray is so nice, he was like well when do you want to come, I’m off Thursday. So Thursday night we went over, he fixed ribs -delicious- he had a little kid rifle (that seriously I’m afraid he might have bought it just for our kids to shoot) they LOVED IT! We made a little fire and s’more’s oh and they shot shotguns —it was all kinds of fun!! I enjoyed visiting with Char, I’ve been playing around with their family tree on ancestry. But anyway, the kids had a blast. We are so so grateful for great neighbors!!
Seth is at that age where he always has a dinged up head-poor little guy. Currently it’s his nose and forehead from falling while trying to climb onto the picnic table bench.
Seth is my mowing buddy-but he falls asleep- but he loves to ride. 
We’ve had plenty of weeds to pull in the garden.
They’ve rode bikes and had water squirt gun fights. 
Mostly good times. 
Hopefully the pics to prove it will show up soon. šŸ˜‰

No comments:

Post a Comment